    What is the easiest way to deal with Bin Cue files. I never get the same
    results twice.

    Thanks
    Duperman, Jun 7, 2007

  2. Duperman <> wrote in
    news:46680a3d$0$3261$:

    > What is the easiest way to deal with Bin Cue files.
    > I never get the same results twice. > > Thanks

    Do you do the same thing over and over and expect
    different results?

    --

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!
    Bucky Breeder, Jun 7, 2007

  3. Duperman

    meerkat Guest

    meerkat, Jun 7, 2007
  4. Duperman

    sittingduck Guest

    sittingduck, Jun 7, 2007
  5. Duperman

    WarCriminal Guest

    On Jun 7, 9:38 am, Duperman <> wrote:
    > What is the easiest way to deal with Bin Cue files. I never get the same
    > results twice.
    >
    > Thanks

    There is an article at;

    http://www.goitexpert.com/entry.cfm?entry=Common-Torrent-File-Types

    That shows you what to do with many file types (including bin and cue
    files) and what software to use.
    WarCriminal, Jun 7, 2007
  6. Duperman

    masoneya