    the answer is simple but what must I do with these to get the software in a
    useable format?

    Thanks
    SS, Apr 16, 2006

  2. SS

    MJP Guest

    "SS" <> wrote in message
    news:Sxx0g.53231$...
    > I've downloaded some software in the format of .bin and .cue files. I'm
    > sure
    > the answer is simple but what must I do with these to get the software in
    > useable format?
    >
    > Thanks

    Either burn to CD using Nero, or mount image using something like Daemon
    tools

    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/announcements.php

    MJP
    MJP, Apr 16, 2006

  3. SS

    Colin Jones Guest

    Hiya SS.

    On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:11:30 GMT you wrote:

    > I've downloaded some software in the format of .bin and .cue files. I'm sure
    > the answer is simple but what must I do with these to get the software in a
    > useable format?

    It's native to CDRWin but Nero will burn then to CD/DVD.

    A program such as IsoBuster should be able to give you access to the
    files too.

    --
    __ PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    (__olin - Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811
    Colin Jones, Apr 16, 2006
  4. SS

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:11:30 +0000, SS wrote:

    > I've downloaded some software in the format of .bin and .cue files. I'm sure
    > the answer is simple but what must I do with these to get the software in a
    > useable format?
    >
    > Thanks

    Goldenhawk.

    Meat Plow, Apr 16, 2006