    From: Frosty
    To: Billy Rowe ;
    Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 1:13 PM
    Subject: Re: PS

    PS,
    Say Billy,
    Are you a boy or a girl?

    Or are you not sure?

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=58398629

    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=58399508

    Ok. All i did was posted my website on the message center. If it is
    that bad you have to call your mom, dad(s), and authorities, im very
    sorry if it hurt yuou in anyway. PLEASE. Im a boy.

    Thanks,
    Billy
    Frosty, Oct 19, 2006

  2. Frosty

    richard Guest

    Damn stupid ignorant netkopper thinks that they know all the rules and know
    how to get somebody's account tossed over one article.

    Dude, you need to learn and understand what spam really is in usenet before
    you go crying about some kid posting something you didn't approve of.

    I don't know what sparked it, but from the bullshit I read, I gather you
    don't know jack shit about how usenet works.
    Suggest you put on your running shoes and go do some fast research.
    richard, Oct 19, 2006

  3. Test your irony meter here [Re: Billy Rowe<--He's a boy]

    richard <> wrote in message
    <>...

    > Damn stupid ignorant

    > Dude, you need to learn and understand

    > you don't know jack shit about how usenet works.

    Mine melted.

    --
    Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme (Furiae Plasmator) and
    Ordained Priest of the Paratheo-anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric.

    HAIL ERIS! -><- KALLISTI -><- ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

    We are a tribe of philosophers, theologians, magicians, scientists,
    artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued with ERIS,
    GODDESS OF CONFUSION, and with Her Doings.

    Talis est drama humanus species: Primordia universum es fio victus
    quod conscius, ergo cogitationis poenam sulum humanus; sapientia emo
    procul valde carus.

    The earth-centered model of the universe, developed by astronomer
    Claudius Ptolemy in AD 200, is a fine example of intellectual
    brilliance not being any kind of guarantee against being dead wrong.
    Supreme Ayatollah of the Discordian Meme, Oct 19, 2006
  4. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Wed, 18 Oct
    2006 18:43:30 -0600, and "richard" <> vomited forth this
    bit of wisdom :

    >Damn stupid ignorant netkopper thinks that they know all the rules and know
    >how to get somebody's account tossed over one article.
    >
    >Dude, you need to learn and understand what spam really is in usenet before
    >you go crying about some kid posting something you didn't approve of.
    >
    >I don't know what sparked it, but from the bullshit I read, I gather you
    >don't know jack shit about how usenet works.
    >Suggest you put on your running shoes and go do some fast research.

    Dear DICK,

    You snipped everything that showed it was the kid making the threats.

    Love Frosty

    --

    Vescere bracis meis!
    Frosty, Oct 19, 2006