Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Jay Calvert, Feb 15, 2005.

  1. Jay Calvert

    Jay Calvert Guest

    Jay Calvert, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Message distribué sur alt.fan.mozilla,microsoft.public.fr.ie6

    Salut à toi *Jay Calvert*, tu nous disais ce mardi 15/02/2005 dans
    <news:cuthdg$m7h$> vers 20:09:21 ce qui suit :

    --
    L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
    Utilisez le butineur, le lecteur de courrier et de nouvelles avec
    Michel Doucet, Feb 15, 2005

  3. Jay Calvert

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron Hunter, Feb 16, 2005
  4. Jay Calvert

    Malcolm Guest

    > Thought you might be interested

    God, no!

    I announce that a growing number of us don't give a hoot what Bill
    announces.
    Malcolm, Feb 16, 2005
  5. Richard Charney, Feb 16, 2005
  6. Jay Calvert

    John Cheever Guest

    Richard Charney wrote:
    > IE7 will be more secure, but only on XP SP2
    >
    > I say, who cares.

    Well actually I do. I'm not bothered who produces these browsers as long
    as I get the best one. So if Bill Gates can better Firefox then I'm all
    for it. I doubt he can but I look forward to seeing the end product.

    --
    John Cheever
    http://upsd.co.uk
    John Cheever, Feb 16, 2005
  7. John Cheever wrote:

    > Richard Charney wrote:
    >
    >> IE7 will be more secure, but only on XP SP2
    >>
    >> I say, who cares.

    > Well actually I do. I'm not bothered who produces these browsers as long
    > as I get the best one. So if Bill Gates can better Firefox then I'm all
    > for it. I doubt he can but I look forward to seeing the end product.

    I second that.
    William W. Plummer, Feb 16, 2005
  8. Jay Calvert

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Malcolm wrote:
    >> Thought you might be interested

    > God, no!
    >
    > I announce that a growing number of us don't give a hoot what Bill
    > announces.

    One should always closely monitor the actions, and positions of the enemy.
    Ron Hunter, Feb 17, 2005
  9. Jay Calvert

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Richard Charney wrote:
    > IE7 will be more secure, but only on XP SP2
    >
    > I say, who cares.
    >
    > Richard
    >

    > "Jay Calvert" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Mr. Gates Announces IE 7.0 In RSA Keynote Address
    >>
    >>http://habaneronetworks.com/viewArticle.php?ID=137
    >>
    >>Thought you might be interested
    >>
    >>--
    >>Jay Calvert
    >>http://habaneronetworks.com

    I do. I have to use it for Windows UPdate, or wait for about 24 hours
    for the automatic update to take place.
    Ron Hunter, Feb 17, 2005