Bill Cosby: Himself?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 17, 2003.

  1. Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Aaron J. Bossig wrote:
    > Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
    > My VHS tape is quite old...

    I dunnoooo.... :)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Aaron J. Bossig

    Mac Breck Guest

    "Aaron J. Bossig" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
    > My VHS tape is quite old...

    That's be nice. You could transfer it (or have it transferred) to DVD for
    yourself if you recorded off the air, to avoid further tape wear. That's
    what I did with some favorites I taped off the air that I thought wouldn't
    be out on DVD for a long, long time.

    "She held the yardstick like a samurai warrior and said 'And now the
    beatings will begin.'" ....and the kids had the nerve to look shocked.....

    Haven't seen that since it was on HBO in the 1980's.

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN) - from the desktop PC
    -------------------------------
    Mac Breck, Oct 17, 2003
  4. >I dunnoooo.... :)

    >Derek Janssen

    BRAIN DAMAGE!

    I have a copy of this movie on Beta hi-fi. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 17, 2003
  5. >Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
    >My VHS tape is quite old...

    I want to get this too. It would be better than chocolate cake for breakfast.

    Remove "moc" to reply.

    Whoever says "Nothing is impossible" has never tried to slam a
    revolving door.
    - Willy Walker
    Sydney Assbasket, Oct 17, 2003
  6. Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 18, 2003
  7. >> Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
    >> My VHS tape is quite old...

    > That's be nice. You could transfer it (or have it transferred) to DVD
    > for yourself if you recorded off the air, to avoid further tape wear.
    > That's what I did with some favorites I taped off the air that I
    > thought wouldn't be out on DVD for a long, long time.

    I've got the original CBS-FOX VHS edition. I plan on getting a DVD-
    Recorder soon enough, but it would certainly be nice to just get a
    fresh copy.

    Thanks :)

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 18, 2003
  8. oc (Sydney Assbasket ) wrote in

    >>Is there any chance for a DVD release of the classic Cosby routine?
    >>My VHS tape is quite old...
    >>

    > I want to get this too. It would be better than chocolate cake for
    > breakfast.

    Where did you get chocolate cake from!?!?

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com
    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 18, 2003
  9. Aaron J. Bossig

    Kevin Scholl Guest

    Aaron J. Bossig wrote:

    >>>I dunnoooo.... :)
    >>>
    >>>Derek Janssen
    >>>

    >>BRAIN DAMAGE!
    >>
    >>I have a copy of this movie on Beta hi-fi. - Reinhart
    >>

    > I'm not Dammit, Dad. I'm Jesus Christ!

    Did you ever notice that your mother is more concerned about the
    condition of your underwear, than your body, if you're ever in an
    accident? And they'll tell you too! "I hope for my sake, if you're ever
    in an accident, you have on clean underwear."

    Well, I thought that's what an accident was!

    Look, you're driving a truck. You see another truck about to hit you.
    Now whether you hit the truck or not, you're going to haaaaave soiled
    underwear. Because first you say, then you do it! Now in comes your
    mother to the hospital... "Did he have on clean underwear?"

    "Uh, yes, Mrs. Cosby, we found it in the glove compartment."

    Kevin Scholl

    Information Architecture, Web Design and Development
    We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of
    the dreams...
    Kevin Scholl, Oct 18, 2003
  10. >I'm not Dammit, Dad. I'm Jesus Christ!

    Pull my finger! - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 19, 2003
  11. >Look, you're driving a truck. You see another truck about to hit you.
    >Now whether you hit the truck or not, you're going to haaaaave soiled
    >underwear. Because first you say, then you do it! Now in comes your
    >mother to the hospital... "Did he have on clean underwear?"

    Drink more than your body wants ...
    Your stomach will "REVERSE GEARS!" - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 19, 2003
  12. >Where did you get chocolate cake from!?!?

    Don't forget. There's eggs, milk, and wheat in chocolate cake! Now that's
    nutrition! - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 19, 2003
  13. Aaron J. Bossig

    Mac Breck Guest

    Mac Breck, Oct 19, 2003
  14. >> Don't forget. There's eggs, milk, and wheat in chocolate cake! Now
    >that's
    >> nutrition! - Reinhart

    >IIRC, it goes well with grapefruit juice.

    Dad is great! He gives us-a-chocolate cake! - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 20, 2003
  15. Aaron J. Bossig

    Kevin Scholl Guest

    >>>Don't forget. There's eggs, milk, and wheat in chocolate cake! Now

    >>that's
    >>
    >>>nutrition! - Reinhart

    >>IIRC, it goes well with grapefruit juice.
    >>

    > Dad is great! He gives us-a-chocolate cake! - Reinhart

    Dentists ... are funny people. They tell you not to pick your teeth with
    any sharp metal object. Then you go in, and sit in their chair, and the
    first thing they grab is an iron hook!

    Kevin Scholl, Oct 20, 2003
  16. Kevin Scholl wrote:

    >> Dad is great! He gives us-a-chocolate cake! - Reinhart

    > Dentists ... are funny people. They tell you not to pick your teeth with
    > any sharp metal object. Then you go in, and sit in their chair, and the
    > first thing they grab is an iron hook!

    Beer causes deafness--
    'Cause, y'ever notice, by the second or third beer, they're all going
    "Yeahh!...WHOO!!"
    And then, by the end of the evening, it's 'WAAAAAAAOOOOHHH!!'"

    Derek Janssen ('cause they're all trying to *hear* each other, y'see)
    Derek Janssen, Oct 20, 2003
  17. Aaron J. Bossig

    Mirror Spock Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 01:55:39 -0400, Derek Janssen <>
    went upon the mount and spoke thus:

    >Kevin Scholl wrote:
    >

    >>> Dad is great! He gives us-a-chocolate cake! - Reinhart

    >> Dentists ... are funny people. They tell you not to pick your teeth with
    >> any sharp metal object. Then you go in, and sit in their chair, and the
    >> first thing they grab is an iron hook!

    >Beer causes deafness--
    >'Cause, y'ever notice, by the second or third beer, they're all going
    >"Yeahh!...WHOO!!"
    >And then, by the end of the evening, it's 'WAAAAAAAOOOOHHH!!'"
    >
    >Derek Janssen ('cause they're all trying to *hear* each other, y'see)

    The thing about cocaine is that it enhances your personality. And I
    said "But what if you're an asshole?"

    * Robinson (turn on the sweat machine...)
    Mirror Spock, Oct 20, 2003
  18. >Dentists ... are funny people. They tell you not to pick your teeth with
    >any sharp metal object. Then you go in, and sit in their chair, and the
    >first thing they grab is an iron hook!

    How about the miniaturized toliet bowl, or get charged for "making rainbows?"

    Or, when the dentist drills, you see and smell smoke!

    And, the dentist makes a mistake.

    "Okay, rinse!"

    "Rinse? Did you say rinse?" - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 20, 2003
  19. >>Beer causes deafness--
    >>'Cause, y'ever notice, by the second or third beer, they're all going
    >>"Yeahh!...WHOO!!"
    >>And then, by the end of the evening, it's 'WAAAAAAAOOOOHHH!!'"
    >>
    >>Derek Janssen ('cause they're all trying to *hear* each other, y'see)
    >>

    >The thing about cocaine is that it enhances your personality. And I
    >said "But what if you're an asshole?"

    And that is how you have fun. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Oct 20, 2003
  20. Aaron J. Bossig

    Mac Breck Guest

    "LASERandDVDfan" <> wrote in message
    > >Dentists ... are funny people. They tell you not to pick

    your teeth with
    > >any sharp metal object. Then you go in, and sit in their

    chair, and the
    > >first thing they grab is an iron hook!
    > >

    > How about the miniaturized toliet bowl, or get charged for

    "making rainbows?"

    > Or, when the dentist drills, you see and smell smoke!
    >
    > And, the dentist makes a mistake.
    >
    > "Okay, rinse!"
    >
    > "Rinse? Did you say rinse?" - Reinhart

    But my bottom libbip is on da flo.

    I hope you are sabisfied. I say, I hope you are sabisfied.

    Look, a rainbow!

    Mac Breck, Oct 20, 2003