    not their dsl could be installed even though there was not a dial tone on
    the line they were wanting to have dsl on. Just makes me want to scream
    sometimes! Merry Christmas to all!!

    cool ghoul, Dec 19, 2004

  2. cool ghoul

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "cool ghoul" <cool(remove)> wrote in message
    | Just wanted to share a couple of calls that made my day on Friday. I work
    | in a tech suppt call center for dsl. I had a customer call in who had
    | ordered 500 business cards with an email adress on it BEFORE he setup the
    | email adress online. As you can guess, the adress he wanted was not
    | available. He was so pissed!! What an idiot!!!!
    | Also had two different calls where the customers inquired as to whether or
    | not their dsl could be installed even though there was not a dial tone on
    | the line they were wanting to have dsl on. Just makes me want to scream
    | sometimes! Merry Christmas to all!!

    Sounds more like a Thursday to me!

    --
    "I never could get the hang of Thursdays"
    --Arthur Dent

    Toolman Tim, Dec 19, 2004

  3. cool ghoul

    doS Guest

    > Just wanted to share a couple of calls that made my day on Friday. I work
    > in a tech suppt call center for dsl. I had a customer call in who had
    > ordered 500 business cards with an email adress on it BEFORE he setup the
    > email adress online.

    and my uncle is still pissed at you...

    doS, Dec 19, 2004
  4. cool ghoul wrote:
    > Just wanted to share a couple of calls that made my day on Friday. I
    > work in a tech suppt call center for dsl. I had a customer call in
    > who had ordered 500 business cards with an email adress on it BEFORE
    > he setup the email adress online. As you can guess, the adress he
    > wanted was not available. He was so pissed!! What an idiot!!!!
    > Also had two different calls where the customers inquired as to
    > whether or not their dsl could be installed even though there was not
    > a dial tone on the line they were wanting to have dsl on. Just makes
    > me want to scream sometimes! Merry Christmas to all!!

    I bet they could both spell 'address' though!
    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Dec 19, 2004
  5. cool ghoul

    Plato Guest

    cool ghoul wrote:

    > Just wanted to share a couple of calls that made my day on Friday. I work
    > in a tech suppt call center for dsl. I had a customer call in who had
    > ordered 500 business cards with an email adress on it BEFORE he setup the

    He was lucky only 500 cards were ordered. A real numnut would have
    ordered three boxes of 1000 each and done in 3 color raised print.

    Plato, Dec 20, 2004
  6. cool ghoul wrote:

    > Just wanted to share a couple of calls that made my day on Friday. I work
    > in a tech suppt call center for dsl. I had a customer call in who had
    > ordered 500 business cards with an email adress on it BEFORE he setup the
    > email adress online. As you can guess, the adress he wanted was not
    > available. He was so pissed!! What an idiot!!!!
    > Also had two different calls where the customers inquired as to whether or
    > not their dsl could be installed even though there was not a dial tone on
    > the line they were wanting to have dsl on. Just makes me want to scream
    > sometimes! Merry Christmas to all!!

    /me pats you gently on the back, says "There, there" a few times, and
    directs you to alt.sysadmin.recovery
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Dec 20, 2004
  7. Howdy!

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message

    > /me pats you gently on the back, says "There, there" a few times, and
    > directs you to ScaryDevilMonestary

    Actually *ahem* Sounds more like tech support recovery to me.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Dec 20, 2004
  8. cool ghoul

    Big Moron Guest

    I fit into this thread very well. Please spam me. lol. =D

    - Big Moron.

    Big Moron, Dec 21, 2004