    Just out of curiosity, which are the biggest cisco networks in the world
    today? (I assume financial sector) Is there any CAP networks list?

    -Ivan

    Ivan Ostres, Jul 5, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    Ivan Ostres <> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Just out of curiosity, which are the biggest cisco networks in the world
    > today? (I assume financial sector) Is there any CAP networks list?

    Most ISP backbones are still probably mostly Cisco, although Juniper has
    made some inroads for the very high performance nodes.

    --
    Barry Margolin,
    Arlington, MA

    Barry Margolin, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Ivan Ostres

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Just out of curiosity, which are the biggest cisco networks in the world
    > today? (I assume financial sector) Is there any CAP networks list?

    This type of information is hard to come by. I'm sure we're up there in
    terms of the size.....I work for the biggest financial company.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Ivan Ostres

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > Just out of curiosity, which are the biggest cisco networks in the world
    > > today? (I assume financial sector) Is there any CAP networks list?

    > This type of information is hard to come by. I'm sure we're up there in
    > terms of the size.....I work for the biggest financial company.

    Hansang, aren't you with Thrupoint anymore?!?

    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostres, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Ivan Ostres

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hansang, aren't you with Thrupoint anymore?!?

    Good memory!! :)

    I was at Thrupoint office for 3 days while my paperwork was being
    processed. After that, I was shipped off to an account and stayed there
    for two years. After that, I became an employee (of the account I was
    at)

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Ivan Ostres

    Ivan Ostres Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > Hansang, aren't you with Thrupoint anymore?!?

    > Good memory!! :)
    >
    > I was at Thrupoint office for 3 days while my paperwork was being
    > processed. After that, I was shipped off to an account and stayed there
    > for two years. After that, I became an employee (of the account I was
    > at)

    HSBC?

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostres, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Ivan Ostres

    Sam Wilson Guest

    In article <>, Ivan
    Ostres <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > > > Hansang, aren't you with Thrupoint anymore?!?

    > > Good memory!! :)
    > >
    > > I was at Thrupoint office for 3 days while my paperwork was being
    > > processed. After that, I was shipped off to an account and stayed there
    > > for two years. After that, I became an employee (of the account I was
    > > at)
    > >

    > HSBC?

    HanSang Bae Company? (No, I know really...).

    Sam

    Sam Wilson, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Ivan Ostres

    Hansang Bae Guest

    > In article <>, Ivan
    > Ostres <> wrote:
    > > HSBC?

    In article <070720041255180779%>, says...
    > HanSang Bae Company? (No, I know really...).

    I wish! Actually it's Citigroup.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jul 8, 2004