    I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download them
    or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
    Martin.

    Martin, Sep 28, 2006

  2. Martin

    MJP Guest

    "Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    >I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download them
    >or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
    > Martin.

    What program?

    MJP

    MJP, Sep 28, 2006

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    "MJP" <> wrote in message

    > "Martin" <> wrote in message
    >>I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download them
    >>or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
    >> Martin.

    > What program?
    >
    > MJP

    Microsoft Word.
    Martin

    Martin, Sep 28, 2006
  4. Martin wrote:

    > "MJP" <> wrote:
    >> "Martin" <> wrote:
    >>> I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to
    >>> download them or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ? Martin.

    >> What program?

    > Microsoft Word.

    Highlight/Select the text you want to be large. Go to the font-size
    combo box, but instead of selecting 48, or 64 or whatever, type in 240
    or some other large number.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 28, 2006
  5. Martin

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "Martin" <> wrote in message

    > "MJP" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Martin" <> wrote in message
    >>>I want to print a poster and need bigger fonts. Do I need to download
    >>>them or can I somehow enlarge the ones I use ?
    >>> Martin.

    >> What program?
    >>
    >> MJP
    >>

    > Microsoft Word.
    > Martin

    See the number at the top of the screen next to the font name? That's the
    size!

    Sounds like you need to spend a couple of hours getting to know the software
    before trying to do stuff like printing posters.

    Rich Wilson, Sep 29, 2006