BigDeals

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by BigDeals, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. BigDeals

    BigDeals Guest

    Software Gone Mad

    Software Gone Mad

    Welcome to the biggest sale of the best software of the year. If you are trying to break into the web development field and you need the software to get you on board and up to date with the latest web tools; you’re at the right place. You could literally walk away with thousands of dollars in software for nickels on the dollars. Check out our software selection. Our company has purchase a massive resell right and will be AUTHORIZED to sell to the first 100,000 buyers of selected software. Items are subject to sell out at any time. Purchase one or all of our Software Titles.

    If you are interested in learning more please send a blank E mail with "Tell Me More" written in the Subject Line and mail it to

    BigDeals, Jul 4, 2003

  2. BigDeals

    trout Guest

    --
    "HTML spam. Extra annoying."
    trout, Jul 4, 2003

  3. BigDeals

    Paul - xxx Guest

    BigDeals deftly scribbled:

    > Software Gone

    One really has to wonder if these people actually get any business .. And
    for how long they keep their accounts .. ;)

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx
    Paul - xxx, Jul 4, 2003
  4. BigDeals

    trout Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:

    > BigDeals deftly scribbled:
    >
    >> Software Gone

    > One really has to wonder if these people actually get any business ..
    > And for how long they keep their accounts .. ;)

    Of course, it *was* an "email for details".
    --
    "Maybe a harvester 'smash and grab'?"
    trout, Jul 4, 2003