    DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    PLEASE REPLY ASAP

    Robina Hussain, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Robina Hussain

    xtra.news Guest

    > JUST CLICKED ON MY DOCUMENTS IN WINDOWS XP, GUESS WHAT IS HAS 2 FOLDERS MY
    > PICTURES AND MY MUSIC BUT ALL MY WORK IN MY DOCUMENTS HAS BEEN
    > DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!

    You didn't log on as another user perchance?
    Paul

    xtra.news, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Robina Hussain

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Robina Hussain tried to scribble ...

    > JUST CLICKED ON MY DOCUMENTS IN WINDOWS XP, GUESS WHAT IS HAS 2
    > FOLDERS MY PICTURES AND MY MUSIC BUT ALL MY WORK IN MY DOCUMENTS HAS
    > BEEN DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!
    > WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    > PLEASE REPLY ASAP

    Stop posting in all caps, it's considered to be shouting .. and check that
    you have logged on correctly as other users may not have the same documents
    and folders as you .. ;)

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)

    Paul - xxx, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Robina Hussain

    Billh Guest

    No problem just pull out your backup and restore.

    You do back ups on a regular schedule don't you?

    Billh, Nov 20, 2003
  5. Robina Hussain

    Josh Guest

    once had a problem like that and it was a trojan that did it. One of the
    group members helped me straighten it out. First do a file/folders search
    and see if any of your lost files comes up. If it does note where it is. My
    bug put My Documents in something like C:mymouse/mydocuments.. ! Finally
    found em straightened it out and learned to have a trojan protection program
    as well as an anti virus program. Good luck.

    --
    God Bless America

    Josh The Bad Bear

    Josh, Nov 23, 2003