BIG UPS TO JOHNNY MAC!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Jul 24, 2008.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    I'd like to take a moment to recognize the outstanding work of Mr.
    John McWilliams. He has been tirelessly posting to Usenet for almost
    5 years now (yes, I know it seems like much longer) and has never
    really said anything of substance despite having made over 11,000
    posts. He has dedicated his life to being a NetKop, and his work will
    serve as an inspiration for future NetKops everywhere. Where would
    Usenet be without Johnny Mac watching over us and jumping in to
    identify each and every troll post or redirecting crossposts to
    whatever group suits his fancy that day? He even nails their asses in
    French as he proved with this witty response only hours ago: "C'est
    unx-posted troll."

    LOL! You tell em, Johnny! Gotta keep those Frenchies in line (no
    offense, Helen).

    Johnny is always on call and you can always count on him to quickly
    identify a troll and admonish them. Heck, he'll post 50 times if he
    has to to get his point across that the troll post was a waste of
    bandwidth. That's why trolls like Rita tremble in their pink slippers
    when they post. They know that Johnny Mac will be swooping on them
    soon like a hungry hawk.

    Johnny shows an economy of vocabulary that even Marcel Marceau would
    be proud of. He doesn't even have to say a word to make his voice
    heard, as he showed us in his recent work where he simply quoted what
    was already written by others.
    Brilliant work, Johnny Mac. Truly well-played, sir!

    Signed,
    Your biggest fan.
    Annika1980, Jul 24, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jul 24, 2:59 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > I'd like to take a moment to recognize the outstanding work of Mr.
    > John McWilliams.  He has been tirelessly posting to Usenet for almost
    > 5 years now (yes, I know it seems like much longer) and has never
    > really said anything of substance despite having made over 11,000
    > posts.  He has dedicated his life to being a NetKop, and his work will
    > serve as an inspiration for future NetKops everywhere.  Where would
    > Usenet be without Johnny Mac watching over us and jumping in to
    > identify each and every troll post or redirecting crossposts to
    > whatever group suits his fancy that day?  He even nails their asses in
    > French as he proved with this witty response only hours ago: "C'est
    > unx-posted troll."
    >
    > LOL!  You tell em, Johnny!  Gotta keep those Frenchies in line (no
    > offense, Helen).
    >
    > Johnny is always on call and you can always count on him to quickly
    > identify a troll and admonish them.  Heck, he'll post 50 times if he
    > has to to get his point across that the troll post was a waste of
    > bandwidth.  That's why trolls like Rita tremble in their pink slippers
    > when they post.  They know that Johnny Mac will be swooping on them
    > soon like a hungry hawk.
    >
    > Johnny shows an economy of vocabulary that even Marcel Marceau would
    > be proud of.  He doesn't even have to say a word to make his voice
    > heard, as he showed us in his recent work where he simply quoted what
    > was already written by others.
    > Brilliant work, Johnny Mac.  Truly well-played, sir!
    >
    > Signed,
    > Your biggest fan.

    "LOL! You tell em, Johnny! Gotta keep those Frenchies in line (no
    offense, Helen)."

    No offense taken.

    "C'est unx-posted troll."

    Avez-vous peut-être voulu dire croix-poster troll John?
    Helen
    Helen, Jul 24, 2008

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Jul 24, 5:00 pm, Helen <> wrote:

    > Avez-vous peut-être voulu dire croix-poster troll John?

    If it isn't too much trouble could you cuss out that other asshole, m
    II, in French as well?
    Annika1980, Jul 24, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jul 24, 5:23 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 24, 5:00 pm, Helen <> wrote:
    >

    > > Avez-vous peut-être voulu dire croix-poster troll John?

    > If it isn't too much trouble could you cuss out that other asshole, m
    > II, in French as well?

    ROFL! :0)))))
    Helen, Jul 24, 2008
  5. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    WARNING! THIS WAS POSTED BY CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS, HIDINGUNDER THE ALIAS OF ANNIKA1980

    Noons, Jul 24, 2008
  6. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    On Jul 24, 5:23 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Jul 24, 5:00 pm, Helen <> wrote:
    >

    > > Avez-vous peut-être voulu dire croix-poster troll John?

    > If it isn't too much trouble could you cuss out that other asshole, m
    > II, in French as well?

    Done!
    Helen, Jul 25, 2008