    I need someone to break into this guys house and find
    proof of his surfing i-net access paths.

    $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

    Devin Mcquiosquinox, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Talyn Guest

    I would learn to secure your wireless connections. Good
    luck in court!

    Talyn

    door

    Talyn, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    kpg Guest

    "Devin Mcquiosquinox" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Conflict: file://c:\temp\144809.htm (9/7/2004 9:41:13 AM) #
    > Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
    > Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
    > think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
    > cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
    > sites.
    >
    > I need someone to break into this guys house and find
    > proof of his surfing i-net access paths.
    >
    > $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

    What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

    Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
    the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
    own a set of burglar tools.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Certificates? We don't need no steenking Certificates!

    kpg, Sep 7, 2004
  4. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Devin Mcquiosquinox" <> wrote in

    > Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
    > Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
    > think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
    > cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
    > sites.
    >
    > I need someone to break into this guys house and find
    > proof of his surfing i-net access paths.
    >
    > $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

    you might want to keep the $20,000. you will need it when your lawyers bill
    comes in.

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  5. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:OalxklOlEHA.1152
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

    you lie - fsking guy!

    > Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
    > the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
    > own a set of burglar tools.

    is yo' grandma happy? does yo' grandma suck eggs? she better be happy!
    happy happy joy joy...

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  6. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Consultant Guest

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    did i mention, HA HA HA?

    Consultant, Sep 7, 2004
  7. >$20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

    I'll do it for $50k, unless it's don for which I'll do it for free!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  8. >HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

    >did i mention, HA HA HA?

    if it were true, it really would be funny!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  9. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:OalxklOlEHA.1152
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

    > you lie - fsking guy!
    >
    > > Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
    > > the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
    > > own a set of burglar tools.

    > is yo' grandma happy? does yo' grandma suck eggs? she better be happy!
    > happy happy joy joy...

    Your grandma sounds bitter. Is she bitter?
    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.

    Mike T., Sep 7, 2004
  10. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Mike T. Guest

    Wouldn't he be better off getting his lawyer to rush his neighbor?

    Mike T., Sep 7, 2004
  11. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:uH163APlEHA.1008
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in news:OalxklOlEHA.1152
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

    >> you lie - fsking guy!
    >>
    >> > Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
    >> > the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
    >> > own a set of burglar tools.

    >> is yo' grandma happy? does yo' grandma suck eggs? she better be happy!
    >> happy happy joy joy...
    >>

    > Your grandma sounds bitter. Is she bitter?

    granny was one bitter egg sucker.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  12. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Mike T. Guest

    "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    > >
    > >did i mention, HA HA HA?

    > if it were true, it really would be funny!

    Here's a funny (sick variety, not hahaha variety) story:

    Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges because he was wardriving one
    evening, and found someone's unsecured access point. He got discovered by a
    cop because he was driving the wrong way down a one-way street. The cop
    stopped him, saw that the freak's pants were around his ankles, and saw the
    filth on the guy's laptop screen.

    http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFreePress/News/2003/11/22/264890.html

    Mike T., Sep 7, 2004
  13. >Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges

    gas the fcuker.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  14. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  15. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Talyn" <> spewed in

    > Good
    > luck in court!

    nonononono.....it's:

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  16. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Devin Mcquiosquinox climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
    > Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
    > think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
    > cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
    > sites.
    >
    > I need someone to break into this guys house and find
    > proof of his surfing i-net access paths.
    >
    > $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

    Well, at least you're an original troll. Where di I pick up the $$$?

    JaR
    Broke Thug

    JaR, Sep 7, 2004
  17. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <>
    spewed in news:Xns955D7C36C4F33rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

    > The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
    >
    >>>Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges

    >> gas the fcuker.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > agent orange his a$$

    and stick his remains on a pike in the middle of Nathan Phillips
    Square...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  18. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    Talyn Guest

    Are they really sending them to prison? Dang... Hope you
    enjoy your time with buba, Your cell mate...

    Talyn

    Talyn, Sep 7, 2004
  19. Devin Mcquiosquinox

    > Are they really sending them to prison? Dang... Hope you
    > enjoy your time with buba, Your cell mate...

    yer new here aren't you Talyn...

    and it's "pound me in the a$$ federal prison" now go watch "office
    space" and don't come back till you have memorized it...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  20. >Hope you
    >enjoy your time with buba, Your cell mate...

    you mean eddie?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004