    Was this the first day it was available? I don't think I checked
    yesterday.

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Oct 14, 2005

  2. joevan

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Oct 14, 2005

  3. joevan

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:24:19 GMT, joevan wrote:

    >Was this the first day it was available? I don't think I checked
    >yesterday.

    Which ones, the regular monthly notice? The security updates were out on
    the 11th and some already updated. There are 3 critical and 6 lesser.

    Otherwise a new install 3 or 4 days old shows 10 critical, 18 total.

    Me

    why?, Oct 14, 2005
  4. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:50:16 -0700, Trax <>
    wrote:

    > joevan <> wrote:
    >
    >|>Was this the first day it was available? I don't think I checked
    >|>yesterday.
    >
    >Some complaints yesterday about an update wanting to reboot.
    >
    >I'd say it was available Thursday, this in keeping to their plan to
    >release updates on the second Tuesday of each month.
    >http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/update/bulletins/default.mspx

    Thanx,
    I noticed the complaints too. Can't figure out what the beef was. I
    reboot when I decide to. But a strange thing happened upon my reboot.
    I was in the middle of another project when the computer was booting
    up and I think it got most of the way and rebooted. I don't recall
    that ever happening before. But then, things happen with computers I
    have heard.:eek:)

    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Oct 14, 2005
  5. joevan

    Dan Evans Guest

    "joevan" <> wrote in message
    > Was this the first day it was available? I don't think I checked
    > yesterday.

    Wait until next week to install - let MS get any problems there might be
    withit fixed before you deploy it.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 14, 2005