BIG RED LOVES THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, May 30, 2005.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, May 30, 2005

  2. Annika1980

    Gizmo Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Here's one of Big Red taken a few minutes ago with the 20D
    > and the Super 70-200 f/2.8L + the Canon 1.4x TC.
    > He's such a poser!

    very nice !

    Gizmo, May 30, 2005

  3. Annika1980

    Hannah Guest

    > Here's one of Big Red taken a few minutes ago with the 20D
    > and the Super 70-200 f/2.8L + the Canon 1.4x TC.
    > He's such a poser!

    Why is all your work so dark? This is a bright red bird, but the pic looks
    like it was taken at 9pm.
    Hannah.

    Hannah, May 30, 2005
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/imag­e/44066098/original

    >Why is all your work so dark? This is a bright red bird, but the pic looks
    >like it was taken at 9pm.
    >Hannah.

    The bird appears brighter in the pic than it did when I took it
    since it was in the shade. The background is dark because the
    background was dark.

    Annika1980, May 30, 2005
  5. Annika1980

    Mark² Guest

    "Hannah" <> wrote in message

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> Here's one of Big Red taken a few minutes ago with the 20D
    >> and the Super 70-200 f/2.8L + the Canon 1.4x TC.
    >> He's such a poser!
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44066098/original
    >>

    > Why is all your work so dark? This is a bright red bird, but the pic
    > looks
    > like it was taken at 9pm.
    > Hannah.

    I suspect the background looks dark because the background WAS dark.
    :)
    Imagine that!

    Mark², May 30, 2005
  6. Annika1980

    Mick Brown Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in

    > "Hannah" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >>> Here's one of Big Red taken a few minutes ago with the 20D
    >>> and the Super 70-200 f/2.8L + the Canon 1.4x TC.
    >>> He's such a poser!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/44066098/original
    >>>

    >> Why is all your work so dark? This is a bright red bird, but the pic
    >> looks
    >> like it was taken at 9pm.
    >> Hannah.

    > I suspect the background looks dark because the background WAS dark.
    >:)
    > Imagine that!

    It looks better with the dark bg as the bird stands out more anyway.

    Mick Brown
    www.photo.net/photos/mlbrown

    Mick Brown, Jun 4, 2005