    232. They are called the same thing, but the numbers are different. Am I in
    trouble? I can't reschedule anymore because you need to do it 2 days in
    advance. Am I in trouble? Please help!
    BK, Nov 15, 2003

  2. BK

    BK Guest

    Also, are the passing rates different for this test?

    "BK" <> wrote in message
    > I called VUE today to register for my A+ core and OS exam and the lady got
    > me all through. I have been studying 220-221 and 222 for the past few

    weeks
    > but I am checking the website and it tells me I am registered for 220-231
    > and 232. They are called the same thing but numbered differently. When I

    go
    > to the VUE website, I see two choices now, 221, 222, along side with 231

    and

    BK, Nov 15, 2003

  3. BK

    BK Guest

    Crap, I found out she registered me for the 2003 exam. OH MY GOD. I HAVENT
    STUDIED 2003. WHAT CAN I DO??!?!?! I AM PANICKING. ALSO, ARE THE PASS RATES
    DIFFERENT NOW? I THOUGHT 2003 TOOK EFFECT ON NOVEMBER 26TH!!!!

    WOW, I CANT BELIEVE THIS.

    BK, Nov 15, 2003
  4. BK

    BK Guest

    Thanks Barry. I will try to review the other materials and see how I do.
    Wish me luck.. My tests(231, 232) are tomorrow and I don't feel good about
    this anymore.. sigh.

    BK, Nov 15, 2003
  5. BK

    blue Guest

    Oh my....
    see earlier reply to your earlier post.

    blue

    one more time... 221 (adaptive) = 231 (linear) and 222 (adaptive) =
    232 (linear). They no longer offer adaptive, in English that is.

    blue, Nov 15, 2003
  6. BK

    R.A.D. Guest

    231 and 232 are the Linear versions of the 2001 objectives

    R.A.D., Nov 15, 2003
  7. BK

    Jinkies Guest

    In article <>, says...

    >Are you sure of that?
    >
    >There are THREE tests that have existed in the last three months:
    >
    >A. 2001 objectives in adaptive format
    >B. 2001 objectives in linear format
    >C. 2003 objectives in linear format
    >
    >Test A. is no longer available.
    >
    >At this time, both test B. and C. are available.
    >
    >After November 26th, only test C. will be available.

    If you actually try to sign up for test C with a booking date before Nov 26th
    you will not be able to. So BK can't possibly be signed up to write 2003
    objectives before Nov 26th. Even if he were he could cancel and re-schedual,
    only 24hrs notice is required so I don't know what he's freaking over.
    Jinkies, Nov 15, 2003
  8. BK

    BK Guest

    I was freaking out because my test was the next day (today) so 24 hour
    reschedule did not apply.

    BK, Nov 15, 2003
  9. So, the question is, did you pass or not?

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Simon Telrenner, Nov 17, 2003