    Suggestions/opinions on the above or others I should consider?

    Rob.
    --

    Rob Davison, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Rob Davison

    EMB Guest

    Rob Davison wrote:
    > My two year old Viewsonic P225f (that was supposed to last until
    > large LCDs were good *and* affordable) just crapped itself. :(
    >
    > Mitsi. 2070SB @ $1500 or IBM C220p at around the grand?
    >
    > I need two inputs and 2048x1536 @70Hz. Otherwise I'm not over fussy.
    >
    > Suggestions/opinions on the above or others I should consider?

    Get the Viewsonic repaired??

    --
    EMB
    change two to the number to reply

    EMB, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Rob Davison

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Rob Davison" <> wrote in message
    > My two year old Viewsonic P225f (that was supposed to last until
    > large LCDs were good *and* affordable) just crapped itself. :(
    >
    > Mitsi. 2070SB @ $1500 or IBM C220p at around the grand?
    >
    > I need two inputs and 2048x1536 @70Hz. Otherwise I'm not over fussy.
    >
    > Suggestions/opinions on the above or others I should consider?

    Take it back to where you bought it from. If you bought it new a monitor
    like that should last 5 years minimum.
    Consumer goods act should cover it.

    Craig Sutton, Oct 19, 2004
  4. Rob Davison

    Ripping Silk Guest

    Rob Davison wrote:
    > My two year old Viewsonic P225f (that was supposed to last until
    > large LCDs were good *and* affordable) just crapped itself. :(
    >
    > Mitsi. 2070SB @ $1500 or IBM C220p at around the grand?
    >
    > I need two inputs and 2048x1536 @70Hz. Otherwise I'm not over fussy.
    >
    > Suggestions/opinions on the above or others I should consider?
    >

    > Rob.

    Should be a 3 year warranty on the Viewsonic.
    I run a P95f (that replaced a PT795 under warranty, both with 3 years),
    only does 1920 tho... and only 1 input (if you don't count BNC)

    Ripping Silk, Oct 19, 2004