Big Fish, DVD Specs, Cover Art, Street Date

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike McGee, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Mike McGee

    Mike McGee Guest

    Just announced officially...

    The full Press Release, including the DVD cover art, can be found at
    this link:
    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639

    DVD Street Date: 04/27/04

    *DVD SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:*
    Seven featurettes, which can be accessed via stand-alone on a menu
    page or from a branching featurette within the film.

    Four Filmmaker's Path Featurettes:
    Tim Burton: Storyteller: A look at the director's process with great
    b-roll moments and insights form Tim Burton.

    A Fairytale World: Tim Burton and cast discuss the importance of myths
    and fairytales in today's world.

    Creature Features: the magic of Stan Winston studios will be explored
    in this featurette - _from the jumping spiders to lions and snakes and
    hellhounds.

    The Author's Journey: Daniel Wallace's story from page to screen.

    Three Character Journey Featurettes

    Edward Bloom at Large: Allows viewer to take a look at the
    larger-than-life world of Edward Bloom

    Amos at the Circus: Danny DeVito takes viewers through the Calloway
    Circus

    Fathers and Sons: Examines the father and son dynamic that was such a
    key part of the film.

    Audio Commentary with Tim Burton

    The Finer Points - A Tim Burton Trivia Quiz: interactive trivia game

    Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation

    Audio; English 5.1, French Dolby Surround

    Subtitles: English, French

    Theatrical Trailers

    Scene Selections

    Big Fish
    Rated: PG-13 for a fight scene, some images of nudity and a suggestive
    reference
    Running Time: 125 minutes
    DVD# 00837
    UPC Code #: 0-43396-00837-3
    DVD SRP: $28.95; $19.95 MAP
    DVD Street Date: 04/27/04

    --
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Mike McGee
    Mike McGee, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Mike McGee

    Goro Guest

    Mike McGee <admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com> wrote in message news:<170220041258221969%admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com>...
    > Just announced officially...
    >
    > The full Press Release, including the DVD cover art, can be found at
    > this link:
    > http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=639

    *snip*

    > Big Fish
    > Rated: PG-13 for a fight scene, some images of nudity and a suggestive
    > reference
    > Running Time: 125 minutes
    > DVD# 00837
    > UPC Code #: 0-43396-00837-3
    > DVD SRP: $28.95; $19.95 MAP
    > DVD Street Date: 04/27/04

    This isn't going to get delayede infidefinitely at the last second is
    it? (oh wait, it's Sony, not Disney. Whew)
    Goro, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Mike McGee

    Mike Jackson Guest

    > This isn't going to get delayede infidefinitely at the last second is
    > it? (oh wait, it's Sony, not Disney. Whew)

    No, we'll just get this release, then a Special Edition, then the Superbit
    Edition, then the Superbit Deluxe Edition...

    Mike Jackson
    Editor & Web Developer, DVD Verdict
    www.dvdverdict.com
    Mike Jackson, Feb 20, 2004