BIG CATS LOVE THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Annika1980

    Guest

    , Dec 4, 2005

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Annika1980

    Mike Fields Guest

    Mike Fields, Dec 5, 2005
  5. Annika1980 wrote:
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/53099484
    >> Second shot -- your own household sphinx. Is it a Maine Coon?

    both shots are very good. you should offer the service.

    when I saw the title, I expected something like these photo taken by
    Jenny Westlund

    http://www.vircen.com/ids27/

    16 is chuffer on the left, and me on the right.
    17a is Dee and one of the big cats.

    these two are mine:

    24 is a large siberian, about 650lbs,
    as is 48