    A part of Pacific Retail Group, bought by West Australians a few
    months ago?

    Blond & Blond, Noel Leeming part of same group?
    No Big Bytes Anymore?, Feb 4, 2005

  2. In <> No Big Bytes Anymore?
    wrote:

    > "The Press", Christchurch, Saturday, 5 February 2005, Page D13,
    > carries an advert for Big Byte, Closing Down, All Stock Must Go blah,
    > blah, blah.
    >
    > Is Big Byte outfit going belly up?
    > A part of Pacific Retail Group, bought by West Australians a few
    > months ago?
    > Blond & Blond, Noel Leeming part of same group?

    I didn't notice any ads like this in the Dominion Post this morning, so
    maybe they're just relocating the Christchurch branch. Seems unlikely,
    though, considering that that store on Moorhouse Ave is pretty new.

    --
    Regards, Alastair.
    Wellington, New Zealand

    Any views expressed in this posting are personal and its content remains
    the property of Alastair. Alastair accepts no responsibility for any
    misinformation resulting from this posting.
    Alastair McAllister, Feb 5, 2005

  3. No Big Bytes Anymore?

    Gurble Guest

    On 5 Feb 2005 16:48:42 +1300, Alastair McAllister <>
    had this to say:

    >In <> No Big Bytes Anymore?
    >wrote:
    >
    >> "The Press", Christchurch, Saturday, 5 February 2005, Page D13,
    >> carries an advert for Big Byte, Closing Down, All Stock Must Go blah,
    >> blah, blah.
    >>
    >> Is Big Byte outfit going belly up?
    >> A part of Pacific Retail Group, bought by West Australians a few
    >> months ago?
    >> Blond & Blond, Noel Leeming part of same group?

    >I didn't notice any ads like this in the Dominion Post this morning, so
    >maybe they're just relocating the Christchurch branch. Seems unlikely,
    >though, considering that that store on Moorhouse Ave is pretty new.

    Christchurch is closing, and rumour has it Dunedin is just waiting on
    someone to take their lease (although they might be waiting a while,
    given where it is).
    Gurble, Feb 5, 2005