Big Brother is in your NEW LAPTOP!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Johnny Asia, Oct 8, 2005.

  1. Johnny Asia

    Johnny Asia Guest

    GOVERNMENT AND COMPUTER MANUFACTURERS CAUGHT INSTALLING HARD-WIRED
    KEYSTROKE LOGGERS INTO ALL NEW LAPTOP COMPUTERS! -

    http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/gov_caught_installing_keystroke_loggers.htm

    Devices capture everything you ever type, then can send it via your
    ethernet card to the Dept. of Homeland Security without your
    knowledge, consent or a search warrant each time you log onto the
    internet!

    +

    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president
    represents, more and more closely, the inner soul
    of the people. On some great and glorious day the
    plain folks of the land will reach their heart's
    desire at last and the White House will be adorned
    by a downright moron." --- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

    "Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their
    dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens."
    - William H. Beveridge, 1944

    "The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
    by those who have not got it." - G. B. Shaw

    Want to know what's really going on in Iraq?
    http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/wakeup.html

    The Rise and Fall of the Holy Roller Empire
    The God-Awful Truth about Christian Zionism
    http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/armageddon.html

    Listen to Spanish Dervish by Johnny Asia, Guitarist from the Future:
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=78840&songID=2721724

    NOTICE: This post contains copyrighted material the use of which has not
    always been authorized by the copyright owner. I am making such material
    available to advance understanding of political, human rights, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues. I
    believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of such copyrighted material as
    provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
    Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107

    Johnny Asia, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Johnny Asia

    Fred Guest

    Johnny Asia wrote:
    > GOVERNMENT AND COMPUTER MANUFACTURERS CAUGHT INSTALLING HARD-WIRED
    > KEYSTROKE LOGGERS INTO ALL NEW LAPTOP COMPUTERS! -
    >

    > http://www.infowars.com/articles/bb/gov_caught_installing_keystroke_loggers.htm
    >
    > Devices capture everything you ever type, then can send it via your
    > ethernet card to the Dept. of Homeland Security without your
    > knowledge, consent or a search warrant each time you log onto the
    > internet!

    You've been sucked in by a hoax, gullible Johnny
    http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/dellbug.asp

    Fred, Oct 9, 2005