BIG BIRDS LOVE THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 3, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 3, 2004

  2. The caption says Fujichrome Velvia 100F.

    I thought the EOS 20D was a digital camera.

    Nice picture, by the way. We have these critters in our sky too.

    Michael A. Covington, Dec 3, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    Mike F Guest

    If they're getting that close, it's probably time for
    a bath ...

    Mike F, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Ken Tough Guest

    Annika1980 <> wrote:

    >Took this one today during one of my infamous "long lunch breaks."
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37056974/original

    You'd need a long lunch break after managing to cram Fujichrome
    Velvia 100F into your 20D, surely. ;-]

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Dec 3, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    Don Dunlap Guest

    > And who wouldn't?
    >
    > Took this one today during one of my infamous "long lunch breaks."

    Did you use a filter on the shot? If so, which one?

    Don Dunlap

    Don Dunlap, Dec 3, 2004
  6. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:57:13 GMT, "Mike F"
    <> wrote:

    >If they're getting that close, it's probably time for
    >a bath ...

    Or time to bury you but I'm sure it is one of the two... :eek:)

    >"Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> And who wouldn't?
    >>
    >> Took this one today during one of my infamous "long lunch breaks."
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37056974/original

    , Dec 3, 2004
  7. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 3, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 3, 2004
  9. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: Ken Tough

    >>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/37056974/original

    >You'd need a long lunch break after managing to cram Fujichrome
    >Velvia 100F into your 20D, surely. ;-]

    Congrats on being the first to notice that little swerve I put in there.

    Annika1980, Dec 3, 2004
  10. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >>If they're getting that close, it's probably time for
    >>a bath ...
    >>

    >Or time to bury you but I'm sure it is one of the two... :eek:)

    Laying there dead still for an hour was the easy part. Getting out of that
    stinky possum suit was the bitch.

    Annika1980, Dec 3, 2004
  11. Annika1980

    Rob Davison Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    >>>If they're getting that close, it's probably time for
    >>>a bath ...
    >>>

    >>Or time to bury you but I'm sure it is one of the two... :eek:)

    > Laying there dead still for an hour was the easy part. Getting out of that
    > stinky possum suit was the bitch.

    Stay still just a bit longer and they'd probably help you out. ;-)

    Nice photo. Is it resized at all or was it a direct crop from
    the full frame?

    Rob.

    Rob Davison, Dec 3, 2004
  12. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: Rob Davison

    >Nice photo. Is it resized at all or was it a direct crop from
    >the full frame?

    Cropped and downsized to 50% of it's original size.

    Annika1980, Dec 3, 2004
  13. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: "Michael A. Covington" ess

    >The caption says Fujichrome Velvia 100F.
    >
    >I thought the EOS 20D was a digital camera.

    Talk about versatile!

    Annika1980, Dec 4, 2004
  14. Annika1980

    Ken Tough Guest

    Annika1980 <> wrote:

    >>From: Ken Tough

    >>You'd need a long lunch break after managing to cram Fujichrome
    >>Velvia 100F into your 20D, surely. ;-]

    >Congrats on being the first to notice that little swerve I put in there.

    WHO RULES??

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Dec 4, 2004