  1. pystol

    pystol Guest

    Have you seen it?

    pystol, Aug 23, 2009

  2. pystol

    Richard Guest

    Re: bidrivals.com/nz ..... hope not too many people get sucked intothis scam.

    pystol wrote:
    > Have you seen it?

    yes - pure genius on the part of the inventers of it.

    If I was to do it I would allow text bidding for people that dont have
    access to a creditcard. That would allow subscribing them to an update
    service as well at a cost.

    Richard, Aug 23, 2009

  3. Re: bidrivals.com/nz ..... hope not too many people get sucked intothis scam.

    On Aug 23, 10:49 pm, Richard <> wrote:
    > pystol wrote:
    > > Have you seen it?

    > yes - pure genius on the part of the inventers of it.
    >
    > If I was to do it I would allow text bidding for people that dont have
    > access to a creditcard. That would allow subscribing them to an update
    > service as well at a cost.

    Do you also want to earn the curse of 100's of people around the
    world. bidrivals.com is a pure cheat. I don't care if they made $7,000
    on a product of value not more than $2,000, but they are not honest.
    Only when truly there are many bidders clicking away to glory and only
    upon making the 3-4 times its value, they will maintain honesty. If
    there are no bidders other than you then they will make u believe that
    there are others in the fray and trick you into it until you get pete
    out after exhaustion losing near $1,000.

    Sam Subramanian, Auckland

    Sam Subramanian, Sep 1, 2009