    Home:01722 414879
    or
    Mobile:07771984183

    TONY MORRIS, Feb 18, 2004

  2. TONY MORRIS

    °Mike° Guest

    It is BIOS (letter 'O', and capital letters) not bias.

    Disabling scandisk after a bad shutdown is NOT a
    good idea. It is also not disabled from the BIOS.

    Start / Run / msconfig
    Press the Advanced button; the option is there.

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:51:47 +0000 (UTC), in
    <c0ucv3$jon$>
    TONY MORRIS scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 18, 2004

  3. On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:51:47 +0000 (UTC), "TONY MORRIS"
    <> wrote:

    >I went into the bias settings last night

    No bias in this news group!!

    --
    Paulie

    pjpjpj A T aussiemail D O T com