    address-family ip4

    Thank You for any responses
    , Oct 26, 2006

  2. Merv Guest

    Address family command was introduced with Multiprotocol BGP (MBGP) to
    be able to support:

    ipv4 unicast
    ipv4 multicast
    ipv4 vrf
    ipv6 unicast
    ipv6 multicast
    Merv, Oct 26, 2006

  3. theapplebee

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2009
    Messages:
    67
    Location:
    USA
    Since Cisco support IPv6, separated routing schema is needed IPv4 and Ipv6 routing table...so.
    theapplebee, Jul 24, 2009