BGP mesh and policy routing

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by AIZ, Feb 15, 2010.

  1. AIZ

    AIZ

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I have a situation I can't get my head arround.
    I am trying to set up new Enterprise design so that we have a hub and spoke type arrangement through center for all WAN links, where all sites peer with center switch, and then back out, no spoke should be able to see other spoke. I am using iBGP routing. I can't get policy based routing to achieve this , any suggestion. following is how it looks like
    ___________
    Checkpoint FW
    ____________

    __________________
    cisco 3560 sw - ibgp AS 100 (route reflector)
    __________________ Hub
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    ______ _______
    spoke1 ibgp AS100 spoke2 ibgp AS100
    ______ __________

    spoke1 need to access spoke2 networks both are part of same ibgp AS but i want all to go through Checkpoint Firewall. at present spoke 1 can get to spoke 2 via hub because both learn routes from hub. any help is appreciated

    Many Thanks

    AIZ, Feb 15, 2010

  2. AIZ

    ulziit_delger

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    I have some problem to decide.
    I have 3 router in different ASes. All running eBGP on it. Haw can i make router to do dynamic load balancing depending on it's traffic congestion of links to eBGP peers.
    Thank you.

    ulziit_delger, Mar 2, 2010