    any gotchas or caveats.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a00800b5d5e.html

    -alan
    Alan Strassberg, Sep 17, 2006

  2. Alan Strassberg

    Guest

    To use either of these you will need to enable BGP multipath. That I
    have had expereience with and it was a scrotum tightening moment.
    Resource intensive is not the word. I sat in horror is the console
    went into outer space... it was some 5-8 minutes before I got the
    prompt back and could clear the sessions. Eh... emergency situs make
    maniacs of us all. If you have a chance to model this on non-prod
    gear, I would wholeheartedly recommend it.
    , Sep 18, 2006

  3. Alan Strassberg

    theapplebee

    Joined: