BFG 7800 GS OC on AGP at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Feb 3, 2006.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Want more in-game performance but can't afford the upgrade to PCI-Express? Released today is the GeForce 7800 GS AGP - the fastest AGP card ever! Once again, BFG is offering guaranteed overclocked cards, and we test their 400 / 1250MHz beast.

    [​IMG]

    Quote: "All in all, the GS is a decent performing card, and will quite possibly be the last bastion of the AGP gamer. We've examined the value of the PCI Express upgrade path, and you'll have to decide if that is for you or not right now, based on the pricing economics. As it is, this is easily the best thing you can add to your ailing AGP system."

    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2006/02/02/bfgtech_7800_gs_agp/1.html

    Silverstrand, Feb 3, 2006