BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Skybuck Flying, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. :(
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 7, 2008

  2. Re: BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility mode solves it ;)

    Hello,

    I found a little tip on some modding website.

    Run the setup in compatibility mode and then it will install ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 7, 2008

  3. Re: BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility modesolves it ;)

    > I found a little tip on some modding website.
    > Run the setup in compatibility mode and then it will install ;)

    Run As Admin?

    --
    @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
    /( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.04) Linux 2.6.24.3
    Man-wai Chang ToDie, Mar 7, 2008
  4. Re: BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility mode solves it ;)

    Fucking editor crashes a lot, sux.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 7, 2008
  5. Re: BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility mode solves it ;)

    Also editing original maps not possible ???

    I would like to move spawnpoints a bit and maybe add a little bit of stuff
    here and there :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 7, 2008
  6. Re: BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility mode solves it ;)

    It says something like: init.con not found or something.

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Mar 7, 2008