BEYOND RE-ANIMATOR on DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVDBrazil.com, Oct 4, 2003.

  1. DVDBrazil.com, Oct 4, 2003

  2. This is going to be on SCI-FI channel tonight.

    Ed

    Eddie Puryear, Oct 4, 2003

  3. >From: "Eddie Puryear"

    >This is going to be on SCI-FI channel tonight.

    And it was so bad I can't see the DVD being much of an improvement.
    Nick Macpherson, Oct 5, 2003
  4. DVDBrazil.com

    GMAN Guest

    In article <>, (Nick Macpherson) wrote:
    >>From: "Eddie Puryear"

    >>This is going to be on SCI-FI channel tonight.

    >And it was so bad I can't see the DVD being much of an improvement.

    Alot of the gore and nudity were axed of course on the tv version.
    GMAN, Oct 25, 2003
  5. DVDBrazil.com

    Larry Gold Guest

    the DVD is only £5

    --
    Larry.gold
    Arsenal For Life

    Larry Gold, Oct 25, 2003
  6. DVDBrazil.com

    Wade365 Guest

    << the DVD is only £5 >>

    I think John Cleese put it best in the 70s when he said:

    "I wouldn't wipe me nose on it".

    This movie was really, really bad... keep that fiver.
    Wade365, Oct 25, 2003
  7. DVDBrazil.com

    Larry Gold Guest

    uncut on DVD
    On R1 USA (your one) there is a uncut 2/disc set of the Re-Animator it is
    excellent

    --
    Larry.gold
    Arsenal For Life