BEWARE STEREO EXHANGE-CHICAGO-DAVID NASH-RIPOFF ARTIST !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Fatboy Jr., Jan 15, 2005.

  1. Fatboy Jr.

    Fatboy Jr. Guest

    ATTENTION ALL STEREO FANS- THE FOLLOWING SHOP IS ACCEPTING STEREO
    EQUIPMENT FOR REPAIR AND KEEPING IT !

    STEREO EXCHANGE- OWNED AND OPERATED BY DAVID NASH
    located in Lincoln square
    4743 North Western Avenue
    Chicago IL. 60625
    773/784-0004

    THIS IS HIS WEBSITE- BEWARE- DO NOT SEND THIS LOWLIFE SCUMBAG ANYTHING
    TO REPAIR- YOU WILL NOT SEE IT AGAIN !

    http://www.turntablerepair.com/

    THIS GUY ACCEPTS YOUR STEREO FOR REPAIR VIA UPS OR USPS, WHEN HE GETS
    IT HE REPAIRS IT, THEN HE JUST NEVER SENDS IT BACK, AND KEEPS THE UNIT
    ! HE HAS LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF STEREOS STACKED TO THE CEILING AND MY
    GUESS IS, HE HAS THIS THEFT SCHEME DOWN TO A SCIENCE

    HE HAS STOLEN MY VINTAGE TAPE DECK AND HAS IT NOW FOR 4 MONTHS, REFUSES
    TO ANSWER PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS- I HAVE HAD SOMEONE STOP BY HIS SHOP
    AND OFFER TO PAY THE BILL ON IT- HE REFUSES TO RELEASE THE DECK !
    BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE- MAJOR RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST !

    Fatboy Jr., Jan 15, 2005

  2. Fatboy Jr.

    Darrell Guest

    "Fatboy Jr." <> wrote in message
    > ATTENTION ALL STEREO FANS- THE FOLLOWING SHOP IS ACCEPTING STEREO
    > EQUIPMENT FOR REPAIR AND KEEPING IT !

    So send your keyboard for repair as it's CAPS key is stuck. This is
    off-topic and off-charter on rec.photo.* But if you have a legit charge
    against this person contact the police! Contact the BBB!

    I know repairing older cameras is sometimes time consuming as parts tend to
    be hard to obtain. I would imagine old stereo parts are equally hard to
    find.

    Darrell, Jan 15, 2005