    today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    usenet provider tells you.
    Non scrivetemi, Mar 6, 2009

  2. "Non scrivetemi" <> promulgated this
    using news::

    > As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > at ALL times.
    > I have personally verified attack vectors through
    > premium usenet servers that only the most astute
    > would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
    > take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
    > today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    > it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    > usenet provider tells you.

    *Everyone* knows that Giganews will snitch you out...
    They've got at least one lame homoqueentard who makes
    money collecting rewards. I think his/her name is
    "Snuhwolfus the Doodiehed"... but not sure.

    --

    I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and
    Rush Limbaugh wants me to fail.

    Get yerself some muslim wimmins in yer pickup
    truck and then make 'em shake their veils :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGcAQ9nLiI

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 6, 2009

  3. Non scrivetemi

    zvnteq7 Guest

    Non scrivetemi wrote:
    > As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > at ALL times.
    > I have personally verified attack vectors <snip>

    ATTACK VECTORS? What, are you on Battlestar Galactica?
    zvnteq7, Mar 6, 2009
  4. Non scrivetemi

    Whiskers Guest

    [cross-post to talk.politics.guns removed]
    On 2009-03-06, zvnteq7 <> wrote:
    > Non scrivetemi wrote:
    >> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    >> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    >> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    >> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    >> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    >> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    >> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    >> at ALL times.
    >> I have personally verified attack vectors <snip>

    > ATTACK VECTORS? What, are you on Battlestar Galactica?

    No, really. They have specially trained hyper-intelligent alien worms
    (you /have/ watched "Men in Black", haven't you?). These worms get into
    the pipes and follow your scent all around the planet till they get into
    your keyboard and take over your mind. And some of the worms have
    'turned', and you seriously do not want to get one of them in your system
    :(((

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Mar 6, 2009
  5. Non scrivetemi

    Scout Guest

    "Non scrivetemi" <> wrote in message
    > As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > at ALL times.
    > I have personally verified attack vectors through
    > premium usenet servers that only the most astute
    > would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
    > take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
    > today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    > it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    > usenet provider tells you.

    Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system where all information
    ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
    don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
    using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
    detection"?

    Yea. Right.
    Scout, Mar 6, 2009
  6. In article <>
    "Non scrivetemi" <> wrote:

    > As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > at ALL times.
    > I have personally verified attack vectors through
    > premium usenet servers that only the most astute
    > would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
    > take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
    > today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    > it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    > usenet provider tells you.

    Wise advice. The only part you forgot is to run all from a usb stick, leaves
    no trace of activity on your box. Pull the stick and all browsing etc. goes
    with it instead of onto your hard drive.
    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Mar 7, 2009
  7. Non scrivetemi

    Anonymous Guest

    In article <>
    Klaus Schadenfreude <> wrote:

    > In talk.politics.guns "Scout"
    > <2.nospam.net> wrote:
    >

    > >"Non scrivetemi" <> wrote in message
    > >> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > >> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > >> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > >> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > >> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > >> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > >> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > >> at ALL times.
    > >> I have personally verified attack vectors through
    > >> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
    > >> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
    > >> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
    > >> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    > >> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    > >> usenet provider tells you.

    > >Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system where all information
    > >ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
    > >don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
    > >using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
    > >detection"?
    > >
    > >Yea. Right.
    > >

    > Unfortunately, "attack vectors" is an NSA trigger phrase. That flower
    > van sitting outside Mr. Scrivetemi's house ain't no flower van.

    No one would think twice about a flower van sitting outside the house for
    hours on end, much less it's sending exploits from their newserver to your
    newsreader?
    Anonymous, Mar 8, 2009
  8. Non scrivetemi

    Anonymous Guest

    In article <>
    Klaus Schadenfreude <> wrote:

    > In talk.politics.guns Anonymous <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>
    > >Klaus Schadenfreude <> wrote:

    > >> Unfortunately, "attack vectors" is an NSA trigger phrase. That flower
    > >> van sitting outside Mr. Scrivetemi's house ain't no flower van.

    > >No one would think twice about a flower van sitting outside the house for
    > >hours on end, much less it's sending exploits from their newserver to your
    > >newsreader?

    > The flower van has a news server?

    fuckwit
    Anonymous, Mar 9, 2009
  9. Non scrivetemi

    Guest

    On Mar 6, 12:49 pm, Bill Smith <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:13:05 GMT, "Scout"
    >

    > <2.nospam.net> wrote:
    >
    > >"Non scrivetemi" <> wrote in message
    > >> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > >> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > >> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > >> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > >> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > >> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > >> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > >> at ALL times.
    > >> I have personally verified attack vectors through
    > >> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
    > >> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
    > >> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
    > >> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    > >> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    > >> usenet provider tells you.

    > >Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system  where all information
    > >ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
    > >don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
    > >using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
    > >detection"?

    > >Yea. Right.

    > He is safe now, but not for the reason he thinks; The Feds have
    > already classified him as a harmless loony.
    >
    >                                                 Bill Smith- Hide quoted text -

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

    Google ECHELON+government
    , Mar 9, 2009
  10. Non scrivetemi

    Anonymous Guest

    In article <>
    Klaus Schadenfreude <> wrote:

    > In talk.politics.guns "Scout"
    > <2.nospam.net> wrote:
    >

    > >"Non scrivetemi" <> wrote in message
    > >> As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > >> These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > >> agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > >> Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > >> If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > >> opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > >> alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > >> at ALL times.
    > >> I have personally verified attack vectors through
    > >> premium usenet servers that only the most astute
    > >> would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
    > >> take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
    > >> today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    > >> it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    > >> usenet provider tells you.

    > >Right, you are going to hide behind a computer system where all information
    > >ends up going through the national backbone (federal computers) and you
    > >don't think they could monitor traffic to and from that system to ID people
    > >using the system and what they are saying while thinking they are "safe from
    > >detection"?
    > >
    > >Yea. Right.
    > >

    > Unfortunately, "attack vectors" is an NSA trigger phrase. That flower
    > van sitting outside Mr. Scrivetemi's house ain't no flower van.

    How could one such as yourself be so surprised at the ease with which you are
    indexed, profiled and marked for deletion? Enjoy your stay!
    Anonymous, Mar 16, 2009
  11. Non scrivetemi

    Anonymous Guest

    In article <Xns9BC674F99A59Bhopewell@216.196.97.130>
    "RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

    > "Non scrivetemi" <> wrote in
    >
    > > As well as all premium usenet servers. ALERT!
    > > These have been commandeered by psyops with an
    > > agenda to stop the American political dissent!
    > > Never post from anywhere that you can be traced.
    > > If you must participate in usenet, invest in free
    > > opera-tor and read google groups ONLY through it
    > > alone. If you must post, use ONLY anonymous remailers,
    > > at ALL times.
    > > I have personally verified attack vectors through
    > > premium usenet servers that only the most astute
    > > would even notice. Is it too late for you? If you don't
    > > take my advice, and don't like the usupers of America
    > > today, and endeavor to get the truth or opinion out,
    > > it soon will be. I don't care what your premium
    > > usenet provider tells you.

    > Oh, your millinery store called. Your hat, garnished in resplendent tin
    > foil, is ready, but they need to know if you intend to wear it with the
    > shiny side in or out.
    >
    > http://thehatshopnyc.com/
    >

    > --
    > Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)
    >
    > If you can read this......thank a teacher and your school system.
    > If it is in English.......thank a vet and the Border Patrol.

    Hello google earnings beneficiary! You have earned your place in the ninth
    circle of hell for your crimes against nature and humanity.
    Anonymous, Mar 16, 2009