    BEWARE.
    --
    Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

    Mikey, May 1, 2004

  2. Mikey

    Boomer Guest

    "Mikey" <savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca> did say:

    > Hello,
    > Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some
    > post I responded to in here.

    Mike S, go back to the other group. I'm sure there were no 'bot' there
    picking up your address through the years.

    > He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address
    > then... Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
    > whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
    > Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
    > Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored
    > there. BEWARE
    > BEWARE
    > BEWARE.

    And you were silly enough t go through all this?

    <sigh>

    Boomer, May 1, 2004

  3. Mikey

    Mary Guest

    "Mikey" <savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some post I
    > responded to in here.
    > He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address then...
    > Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
    > whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
    > Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
    > Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored there.
    > BEWARE
    > BEWARE
    > BEWARE.
    > --
    > Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

    I also got one like this-blocked sender, said "whatever" and deleted it.
    Problem solved.
    --
    Mary
    ~~~~~~~

    Mary, May 2, 2004
  4. Mikey

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Mikey,<savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca> captured everyone's attention
    with this hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
    > Hello,
    > Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some
    > post I responded to in here.
    > He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address then...
    > Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
    > whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
    > Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
    > Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored
    > there. BEWARE
    > BEWARE
    > BEWARE.
    > --
    > Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

    So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
    strenuous an activity for you to engage in?

    --
    Juan
    R.B. deux

    Juan Pérez, May 2, 2004
  5. Mikey

    Juan Pérez Guest

    > Mikey,<savagem[-delete-]@sympatico.ca>
    >> Hello,
    >> Got eMail from a "JUAN" that sort of "selected" me because of some
    >> post I responded to in here.
    >> He started by apologising for emailing to my personal address then...
    >> Wants you to visit his site which has a REDIRECTOR" to
    >> whatever/wherever/????$$$$????.
    >> Reason to go to his: Tell me what you think and rate it, etc.
    >> Promises that by doing so, you get free access to eveything stored
    >> there. BEWARE
    >> BEWARE
    >> BEWARE.
    >> --
    >> Merci/Thanks de Mikey.

    > So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
    > strenuous an activity for you to engage in?

    Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

    --
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

    Juan Pérez, May 2, 2004
  6. Juan Pérez wrote:

    >>So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
    >>strenuous an activity for you to engage in?
    >>

    > Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

    That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me and
    Miggsee.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 2, 2004
  7. Mikey

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Rôgêr,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
    > Juan Pérez wrote:
    >
    >>> So....what *did* you think of the site, idiot..or is thinking too
    >>> strenuous an activity for you to engage in?
    >>>

    >> Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

    > That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me
    > and Miggsee.

    You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
    candy.

    Juan Pérez, May 2, 2004
  8. Juan Pérez wrote:

    > Rôgêr,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    > hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:

    >>>Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

    >>That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me
    >>and Miggsee.

    > You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
    > candy.
    > --
    > Juan

    It just dawned on me you said email, not she-males. So disregard the
    aforegoing.
    --
    But I am glad you liked the rum balls.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 2, 2004
  9. Mikey

    Sano Guest

    On Sun, 02 May 2004 05:15:30 GMT, Juan Pérez wrote:

    > Rôgêr,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    > hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:

    >>> Oh, btw, I have no site, neither do I send email to strangers.

    >> That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me
    >> and Miggsee.

    > You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
    > candy.

    F&cker! Nobody sees you for days on end, and when you show up I lose
    another freakin' keyboard!

    --
    Greg

    Sano, May 2, 2004
  10. Mikey

    Mikey Guest

    Got an eMail from JUAN
    <snip>

    Reply to Boomer:
    (Sic) ...and you were silly to go and check...
    :)> "Only after you Sir!"
    Never miss a chance do you?
    I didn't go to it.
    I checked previous posts and threads about that type of letter and found NEW
    REFS about other "rounds" of the same.
    Figured I'd forewarn the folks here but THOU had to butt in when "Mikey"
    CROPPED UP.
    Get a life!

    Mikey, May 2, 2004
  11. Mikey

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Rôgêr went like:
    > Juan Pérez wrote:
    >
    >> Rôgêr,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    >> hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
    >>
    >>> Juan Pérez goes:

    >>> That's not what you said that night in that cheap hotel room with me
    >>> and Miggsee.

    >> You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
    >> candy.
    >> --
    >> Juan

    > It just dawned on me you said email, not she-males. So disregard the
    > aforegoing.

    Nope, I ain't no ponce :)

    > --
    > But I am glad you liked the rum balls.

    Thought those were marshmallows....chocolate coated, of course.

    Juan Pérez, May 3, 2004
  12. Mikey

    Mary Guest

    > >> Rôgêr,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    > >> hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:

    > >> You weren't a stranger for very long that night...and, thanks for the
    > >> candy.
    > >> --
    > >> Juan

    > > It just dawned on me you said email, not she-males. So disregard the
    > > aforegoing.

    Yeah-thought you was 'Flaming Roger' (Juan & Rog in a cheap hotel room?) ;)
    --
    Mary
    ~~~~~~~

    Mary, May 3, 2004
  13. Mikey

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Mary,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:

    >>> It just dawned on me you said email, not she-males. So disregard the
    >>> aforegoing.

    > Yeah-thought you was 'Flaming Roger' (Juan & Rog in a cheap hotel
    > room?) ;) --
    > Mary

    I was too drunk to remember, but Rôgêr thinks Miggsee was there too.

    Juan Pérez, May 3, 2004
  14. Mikey

    Mary Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in message
    > Mary,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    > hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:

    > > Yeah-thought you was 'Flaming Roger' (Juan & Rog in a cheap hotel
    > > room?) ;) --
    > > Mary
    > >

    > I was too drunk to remember, but Rôgêr thinks Miggsee was there too.

    I think I'd rather be too drunk to not remember, either :)
    --
    Mary
    ~~~~~~~

    Mary, May 3, 2004