    for $0.39. Ritz uses a Fuji machine which I read on this NG is quite good.
    Anybody have experience with Ritz/Camera Shop prints from digital? Is it
    worth the dime?

    Terry, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Terry

    jeff liss Guest

    "Terry" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I do not have a printer so I have been having prints made at Target for
    > $0.29. I believe they use Kodak equipment. I can get prints at Ritz camera
    > for $0.39. Ritz uses a Fuji machine which I read on this NG is quite good.
    > Anybody have experience with Ritz/Camera Shop prints from digital? Is it
    > worth the dime?

    I haven't used Target's printer yet, but I have used the Fuji at ProEx
    (Wolf Camera). I'm satisfied with the results, especially the system
    that does 5x7's and 8x10's. Those cost $7.99 per sheet (one 8x10, two
    5x7s). The color enhancement feature does a nice job of tweaking the
    brightness, contrast. What I see on the screen is exactly what the
    print looks like. The machine that does the 4x6's and 6x8's does a
    good job, too, at least for what I need. I like the zoom feature for
    cropping. Hope this helps.

    jeff liss, Jul 27, 2003