    which one is better Measureup or self Test.

    Thanks
    Muhammad
    Muhammad Siddiqui, Feb 19, 2005

  2. You can never go wrong with measure up, test king is another route to go!

    iConsultant®, Feb 20, 2005

  3. One: MeasureUP is good
    Two: Test King is perfect for @$$fuskers who are pursuing a fun filled
    career with Burger King.

    Studying with a practice exam like MeasureUP is one thing. Braindumping with
    a Test King is just stupid.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com