    which one is better annd accurate and close to actual exam.

    Thanks
    Muhammad

    Muhammad Siddiqui, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Personally I like the MesaureUP practice exams..

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 21, 2005

  3. Muhammad Siddiqui

    Wolf Guest

    I used the measure up exams, and if you can pass those you will have no
    problem with the actual exam.

    Wolf, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Muhammad Siddiqui

    Guest Guest

    I used the ExamCram2 website and books (comes with
    practice exam on cd) and passed both exams first time

    Guest, Jan 28, 2005