better opportunity for h1b visa holders that they have not ever

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by aditya, Jan 2, 2008.

  1. aditya

    aditya Guest

    "Softpath Solutions will build your career if you have Strong
    background and Analytical skill"

    Hi Group,
    This is Aditya Singh (Sr. Technical Recruiter), from
    Softpath Solutions, Inc (A US based IT Staffing, Consulting and
    Recruiting Company located at 40 McGuire Rd., Trumbull, CT-06611).
    Just reply me with your updated resume along with your visa details,
    desired location, desired position (skill set) and your availability.
    We are having openings for all around US.
    Softpath Solutions, Inc is a company that has
    become increasingly involved in the software development and IT
    consulting business. We provide full range of services at every level
    of project development. We offer services in software design,
    analysis, implementation, integration, and consulting to our clients.
    Our area of specialization is in the design and development of
    database applications, object oriented software, and client/server
    systems to be used for various applications including information
    system management. We are full service information firm focused
    primarily on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Package
    Applications. Softpath is constantly working with leading companies
    and skilled IT professionals to efficiently fulfill their needs. For
    more please contact me or visit our web site:

    www.softpathsolutions.com

    Where Softpath Solutions can take you:
    Softpath Solutions has consistently built upon years of experience to
    deliver results in the global information technology Marketplace. We
    are a leading IT staffing organization connecting top talent to top
    companies around the globe. We offer unequalled IT staffing resources
    to our clients. Whether you're an employer looking to hire a highly
    skilled IT professional, or a consultant seeking new challenges, you
    can count on us.
    To be a quality provider of software professionals and solutions; we
    build long term mutually rewarding relationship with our clients and
    help them manage technology and changes in the information services
    environment with our expertise and continues efforts..

    Softpath Solutions Benefits

    Competitive Salaries
    H1B and Green Card Sponsorship
    Top Notch Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances
    Free Training: Java, VB.Net, DBA, Data Warehousing, Reporting tools,
    SAP, QA, SAS etc.
    Guest house facility and Free Accommodation
    Relocation Reimbursement
    Referral Bonus
    Excellent Marketing
    Direct Clients Placement (Direct Clients from Wall Street)
    Vast vendor contacts all over U.S (nearly 168 vendors in U.S)

    Exclusive Features:

    Accommodation, Training and 100% Job Guarantee for qualified OPTs
    OR who are getting into OPT status and /H1 professionals/ Green Card
    Holders
    Fully Paid H1-B for OPT / Fully Paid H1-B Transfers
    Fully paid bench salary after 6 month of employment
    Free Accommodation/living
    Free Relocation to client site
    Aggressive Salaries / Salary Appraisals (6 months)

    Please Note
    H1B Transfers are welcome. Tired of your Employer's exploitation,
    Come, Join us. We offer excellent packages to our consultants. Become
    Rich, Don't make others rich.

    Our strength is our employees. 60% of our new employees are referred
    by our existing employees as they are highly satisfied with our
    packages and benefits.

    Package I: Salary Basis

    Competitive Salary depending on Technologies
    Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
    Guest House Facility
    Free Training
    Relocation Reimbursement
    Hotel Accommodation
    Green Card Sponsorship
    Package II: Hourly Basis (75% ~ 25%)

    Consultant gets 75% of the billing rate.
    Green Card will be sponsored on company's expenses.
    Purchase Order will be directly shown to the consultant so that you
    know the exact billing rate.
    Package III: Hourly Basis (80% ~ 20%)

    Consultant gets 80% of the billing rate.
    Purchase Order will be directly shown to the consultant so that you
    know the exact billing rate.

    ******OPT/CPT candidates are welcome******
    H4/L1/L2 Candidates - Make Softpath your second home.

    Please send us Your Updated Resumes and your contact details

    Please Feel Free To Call

    Aditya Singh
    Sr. Technical Recruiter
    Softpath Solutions, Inc.
    40, McGuire Road , Trumbull , CT -06611
    Phone: 214-206-8646
    E-mail:
    aditya, Jan 2, 2008

  2. aditya

    Ravi Guest

    Dear all

    I Qualified MCSE messanger, MCSA Messanger, MCDST, CCNA & 10 years working
    experience. please send me deatails

    Thanks

    RAVI

    Ravi, Jan 10, 2008

  3. aditya

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:54:01 -0800, Ravi
    <> wrote:

    >Dear all
    >
    >I Qualified MCSE messanger, MCSA Messanger, MCDST, CCNA & 10 years working
    >experience. please send me deatails
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >RAVI

    Oli, if you have nothing sensible to add then pls stop posting. This
    group takes pride in its intelligent regulars providing accurate
    claptrap.
    And why so angry with the mess?

    --
    Carb Onara