Better opportunity for H1B/H4/L1/L2 visa holders

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by aditya, Feb 15, 2008.

  1. aditya

    aditya Guest

    Hi Friends,

    This is Aditya Singh (Sr. Technical Recruiter), from Softpath
    Solutions, Inc (A US based IT Staffing, Consulting and Recruiting
    Company located at 40 McGuire Rd., Trumbull, CT-06611).

    Softpath Solutions, Inc is a company that has become increasingly
    involved in the software development and IT consulting business. We
    provide full range of services at every level of project development.
    We offer services in software design, analysis, implementation,
    integration, and consulting to our clients. Our area of specialization
    is in the design and development of database applications, object
    oriented software, and client/server systems to be used for various
    applications including information system management. We are full
    service information firm focused primarily on Enterprise Resource
    Planning (ERP) and Package Applications. Softpath is constantly
    working with leading companies and skilled IT professionals to
    efficiently fulfill their needs. For more please contact me or visit
    our web site:

    www.softpathsolutions.com

    Where Softpath Solutions can take you:

    Softpath Solutions has consistently built upon years of experience to
    deliver results in the global information technology Marketplace. We
    are a leading IT staffing organization connecting top talent to top
    companies around the globe. We offer unequaled IT staffing resources
    to our clients. Whether you're an employer looking to hire a highly
    skilled IT professional, or a consultant seeking new challenges, you
    can count on us.

    To be a quality provider of software professionals and solutions; we
    build long term mutually rewarding relationship with our clients and
    help them manage technology and changes in the information services
    environment with our expertise and continues efforts..

    Softpath Solutions Benefits:

    Competitive Salaries
    H1B and Green Card Sponsorship
    Top Notch Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances
    Free Training: Java, VB.Net, DBA, Data Warehousing, Reporting tools,
    SAP, QA, and SAS etc.
    Guest house facility and Free Accommodation
    Relocation Reimbursement

    Referral Bonus:

    Excellent Marketing
    Direct Clients Placement
    Vast vendor contacts all over U.S (nearly 168 vendors in U.S)

    Exclusive Features:

    Accommodation, Training and 100% Job Guarantee for qualified OPTs
    OR who are getting into OPT status and /H1 professionals/ Green Card
    Holders
    Fully Paid H1-B for OPT / Fully Paid H1-B Transfers
    Fully paid bench salary after 6 month of employment
    Free Accommodation/living
    Free Relocation to client site
    Aggressive Salaries / Salary Appraisals (6 months)

    Please Note

    H1B Transfers are welcome. Tired of your Employer's exploitation,
    Come, Join us. We offer excellent packages to our consultants. Become
    Rich, Don't make others rich.

    Our strength is our employees. 60% of our new employees are referred
    by our existing employees as they are highly satisfied with our
    packages and benefits.

    ******OPT/CPT candidates are welcome******

    H4/L1/L2 Candidates - Make Softpath your second home.

    Please send us Your Updated Resumes and your contact details

    Please Feel Free To Call
    Aditya Singh
    Sr. Technical Recruiter
    Softpath Solutions, Inc.
    40, McGuire Road, Trumbull, CT -06611
    Phone: 214-206-8646
    E-mail:
    aditya, Feb 15, 2008

  2. aditya

    neha1091

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Need some more information

    Hi Aditya,

    This is Neha, I will be getting my L2 in some months.

    Is your consultancy like training cum placement.

    I am a Java/J2ee developer(2+ yrs exp), presently working with Mphasis an EDS company Bangalore.

    Can I get some details about your placement services.

    Thanks,
    Neha
    neha1091, Dec 26, 2008

  3. aditya

    sushmavijay

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    kansas city,missouri
    L2 visa holder with EAD

    Hi Aditya,

    I am Sushma. I currently hold an L2 visa and also have my EAD. Please can you help me with job opportunities. If you can give me your email address to which I can mail my resume,it will be helpful. I am looking out for jobs and am not employed right now.

    Thanks,
    Sushma Vijay Palyam
    sushmavijay, Aug 3, 2012