Better Assessment Results, Quicker and Cheaper

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by DonMcG, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. DonMcG

    DonMcG Guest

    DonMcG

    Better Assessment Results, Quicker and Cheaper

    After talking with "JoanW" I bought
    six Assessment Training Documents off ebay via
    http://www.disnetinc.com/MSA EBAY LINK.html. I paid
    $2.50 per document, a lot cheaper than some of those fancy
    coffees.

    The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft .NET for
    Developers: Microsoft Visual Basic® .NET and Developing
    Enterprise Windows®-based Applications with .NET: Rich
    Client--Visual Basic® .NET., to name a few. So far I have
    taken two exams and I have an average score of 73% in
    about 20 minutes each.

    Like Joan, I'm also sold on this stuff. I can't afford to
    spend a lot of time on training and I have found these
    documents are easy to use and are actually very relevant
    to the assessments I have taken so far.

    Their web site / docs / ebay / Microsoft Skill Assessment
    site are all integrated and work well together, no
    surprises! This has saved me a ton of time and I'm getting
    better results, quicker. These guys know how to do things
    without wasting my time.

    It looks like their Certification plans won't be available
    for a while yet!!!!

    DonMcG

    DonMcG, Jan 28, 2005