Better Assessment Results, Quicker and Cheaper

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by DonMcG, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. DonMcG

    DonMcG Guest

    After talking with "JoanW" I bought
    six Assessment Training Documents off ebay via
    http://www.disnetinc.com/MSA EBAY LINK.html. I paid
    $2.50 per document, a lot cheaper than some of those fancy
    coffees.

    The docs were for Introduction to Microsoft .NET for
    Developers: Microsoft Visual Basic® .NET and Developing
    Enterprise Windows®-based Applications with .NET: Rich
    Client--Visual Basic® .NET., to name a few. So far I have
    taken two exams and I have an average score of 73% in
    about 20 minutes each.

    Like Joan, I'm also sold on this stuff. I can't afford to
    spend a lot of time on training and I have found these
    documents are easy to use and are actually very relevant
    to the assessments I have taken so far.

    Their web site / docs / ebay / Microsoft Skill Assessment
    site are all integrated and work well together, no
    surprises! This has saved me a ton of time and I'm getting
    better results, quicker. These guys know how to do things
    without wasting my time.

    It looks like their Certification plans won't be available
    for a while yet!!!!

    DonMcG
    DonMcG, Jan 28, 2005

  2. DonMcG

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, DonMcG climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > After talk<<<SPAMSNIP>>> Certification plans won't be available
    > for a while yet!!!!
    >
    > DonMcG

    Good grief. The only thing stupider than a usenet spammer, is a spammer's
    sockpuppet.

    Give it a rest, A$$fucker.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 28, 2005

  3. >> DonMcG

    >Good grief. The only thing stupider than a usenet spammer, is a spammer's
    >sockpuppet.
    >
    >Give it a rest, A$$fucker

    note the first three characters in this dudes name :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2005