Better Agree With The Linux Community Or Risk Their Wrath.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by udayshankar29@gmail.com, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    community.
    These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    consequences.

    There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    radicals.
    These include:

    http://boycottxandros.com
    http://boycottlinspire.com
    http://boycottnovell.com

    Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.

    Freedom?
    Choice?
    Who the **** are they kidding........
    , Sep 24, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Rick Guest

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.
    >
    > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > radicals.
    > These include:
    >
    > http://boycottxandros.com
    > http://boycottlinspire.com
    > http://boycottnovell.com
    >
    > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
    > nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >
    > Freedom?
    > Choice?
    > Who the **** are they kidding........



    this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.


    --
    Rick
    Rick, Sep 24, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Guest

    On Sep 23, 11:24 pm, Rick <> wrote:
    > On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, udayshankar29 wrote:
    > > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > > community.
    > > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > > consequences.

    >
    > > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > > radicals.
    > > These include:

    >
    > >http://boycottxandros.com
    > >http://boycottlinspire.com
    > >http://boycottnovell.com

    >
    > > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action. Better agree with these
    > > nuts or they will boycott you as well.

    >
    > > Freedom?
    > > Choice?
    > > Who the **** are they kidding........

    >
    > this is a really lousy troll attempt. You should try harder.
    >
    > --
    > Rick- Hide quoted text -
    >
    > - Show quoted text -


    Yet you fail to provide any evidence to refute my claims.
    Just because you, a linux freak, claim it is so, doesn't mean it is
    really so.

    How about some proof?

    Are you saying the links I provided are incorrect?

    Face it , the Linux community is a hostile, radical bunch of nuts who
    go crazy and attack all who don't agree 1000 percent with them.
    Go ahead and try and prove otherwise.
    good luck.
    The facts speak for themselves.
    , Sep 24, 2007
    #3
  4. RonB Guest

    wrote:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.
    >
    > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > radicals.
    > These include:
    >
    > http://boycottxandros.com
    > http://boycottlinspire.com
    > http://boycottnovell.com
    >
    > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    > Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >
    > Freedom?
    > Choice?
    > Who the **** are they kidding........


    Wow! You certainly proved your point! Three links become "several" in you
    imagination and then we find that the "three" links are all pages from the
    same website. In other words, one link becomes "several." And why these
    three versions of Linux? Hmm... I don't know, could there be some kind of
    connection between these three particular versions of Linux? Some kind of
    connection to Microsoft, perhaps? Nah! They're just randomly chosen for no
    particular reason.

    And this *one* boycott site doesn't seem to be that successful does it? If
    you check DistroWatch, you'll see that openSuse is #3, FreeSpire is #22 and
    Xandros is #32.

    Oh well, so much for making a mountain out of a molehill. This is why one
    poster said you were pathetic at trolling. Get with the program or forget
    it. M$ doesn't need yet another incompetent FUDder.

    --
    RonB
    "There's a story there...somewhere"
    RonB, Sep 24, 2007
    #4
  5. The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish droppings >

    Hi flatfish
    Nice little open relay you've got there in South Africa
    --
    If they were committed to Linux, they'd be developing exclusively for
    Linux. - Funkenbusch 17 Oct 2006
    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Sep 24, 2007
    #5
  6. VanguardLH Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the
    > Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates
    > all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.


    <snip - blathering ramble>

    Oh yeah, like anyone gives a gnat's fart about a S. African troll
    trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Google Groups.
    VanguardLH, Sep 24, 2007
    #6
  7. VanguardLH wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the
    >> Linux
    >> community.
    >> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates
    >> all
    >> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    >> consequences.

    >
    > <snip - blathering ramble>
    >
    > Oh yeah, like anyone gives a gnat's fart about a S. African troll
    > trying unsuccessfully to hide behind Google Groups.


    Only it is not a SA troll. That particular troll lives near a sewer in NY,
    is unemployed (and unemployable) and known as Gary Stewart (flatfish)

    Incidentally, he is also a vile racist and a software thief

    In short, a real asset for the windows community
    --
    Avoid reality at all costs.
    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Sep 24, 2007
    #7
  8. bob Guest

    On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:33 -0700, wrote:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases


    you just lost anbny credibility that you might have had. You're nothing but
    a troll. Crawl back in your cave, be gone troll.

    >


    --


    ´When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a
    cross.¡
    - Sinclair Lewis.
    bob, Sep 24, 2007
    #8
  9. chrisv Guest

    > mentally-ill, obsessed troll flatfish wrote:
    >>
    >> Freedom?
    >> Choice?


    Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
    for any reason(s) they feel are important.

    What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
    chrisv, Sep 24, 2007
    #9
  10. dennis@home Guest

    "chrisv" <> wrote in message
    news:p...

    >
    > Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
    > for any reason(s) they feel are important.
    >
    > What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
    >


    We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
    because we don't have an irrational hate.
    However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
    You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded by
    hate..
    dennis@home, Sep 24, 2007
    #10
  11. On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:37:19 +0100, "dennis@home"
    <-ass.net> wrote:

    >
    >"chrisv" <> wrote in message
    >news:p...
    >
    >>
    >> Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a distro
    >> for any reason(s) they feel are important.
    >>
    >> What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
    >>

    >
    >We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
    >because we don't have an irrational hate.
    >However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
    >You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded by
    >hate..


    Funny, it is always the Vista fanboy crowd throwing out the word
    haters and it seems they're the ones that can't stand anyone to merely
    mention Linux or point out obvious flaws with Vista. Very odd that the
    king of trolling our own little Frank whom all fanboys are too chicken
    shit to slap down is always jumping up and down and throwing feces
    around at the mere mention of Linux or anyone asking for help due to
    some Vista issue. Why do you suppose Frank does that all the time?

    a) he's just nuts
    b) what do you expect from a monkey
    c) Frank LOVES attention, good, bad, doesn't matter, he don't care
    d) all of the above
    Adam Albright, Sep 24, 2007
    #11
  12. 7 Guest

    Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer wrote on behalf
    of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    > community.
    > These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    > will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    > consequences.
    >
    > There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    > radicals.
    > These include:
    >
    > http://boycottxandros.com
    > http://boycottlinspire.com
    > http://boycottnovell.com
    >
    > Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    > Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >
    > Freedom?
    > Choice?
    > Who the **** are they kidding........



    Only Micoshaft Corporation's own windummies, own clueless nutsacks,
    own asstroturfers, own fee paying zealotic win bums,
    and probably some nuns with bad habbits.

    Novel, Linspire, Xandross are all 'frenemies' of Micoshaft Corporation.

    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/aa31eea2-6711-11dc-a218-0000779fd2ac.html
    7, Sep 24, 2007
    #12
  13. Top Guest

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 21:25:54 +0000, 7 wrote:

    > Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer wrote on behalf
    > of Micoshaft Corporation:
    >
    >> Freedom is hardly a term that should be used when describing the Linux
    >> community.
    >> These religious nutcases follow a cult like dogma that stipulates all
    >> will agree, completely, with the articles of Linux or face the
    >> consequences.
    >>
    >> There are several boycott sites up and running, funded by Linux
    >> radicals.
    >> These include:
    >>
    >> http://boycottxandros.com
    >> http://boycottlinspire.com
    >> http://boycottnovell.com
    >>
    >> Here we see the radilcal Linux zealot in action.
    >> Better agree with these nuts or they will boycott you as well.
    >>
    >> Freedom?
    >> Choice?
    >> Who the **** are they kidding........

    >
    >

    And why does that bother you?

    Top
    Top, Sep 25, 2007
    #13
  14. i choose "e" no comment

    --
    Jonathan Perreault

    Personnal Advice To You:
    #1: Do Not Undermine Windows's Work, Or It'll Undermine You As A User.
    #2: Torture Windows (Any) Now Before It Tortures You

    Best Comments From Users:
    No Matter The Problem Even With Linux, It's Microsoft's And Windows's Faults

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
    foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
    "Adam Albright" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:37:19 +0100, "dennis@home"
    > <-ass.net> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>"chrisv" <> wrote in message
    >>news:p...
    >>
    >>>
    >>> Yes. Linux users have the freedom and choice to select or reject a
    >>> distro
    >>> for any reason(s) they feel are important.
    >>>
    >>> What do Wintards like you do if you don't like what Microshaft is doing?
    >>>

    >>
    >>We have a choice, including windows, osx, and any of the linux distros
    >>because we don't have an irrational hate.
    >>However if you want to limit your choice that's up to you
    >>You will find many windows users use linux too if you avoid being blinded
    >>by
    >>hate..

    >
    > Funny, it is always the Vista fanboy crowd throwing out the word
    > haters and it seems they're the ones that can't stand anyone to merely
    > mention Linux or point out obvious flaws with Vista. Very odd that the
    > king of trolling our own little Frank whom all fanboys are too chicken
    > shit to slap down is always jumping up and down and throwing feces
    > around at the mere mention of Linux or anyone asking for help due to
    > some Vista issue. Why do you suppose Frank does that all the time?
    >
    > a) he's just nuts
    > b) what do you expect from a monkey
    > c) Frank LOVES attention, good, bad, doesn't matter, he don't care
    > d) all of the above
    >
    jonathan perreault, Sep 25, 2007
    #14
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. TSKO

    Grapes of Wrath announced

    TSKO, Sep 30, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    420
    Michael Black
    Oct 2, 2003
  2. WegnerWils

    grapes of wrath??????

    WegnerWils, Nov 6, 2003, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    478
  3. DVD Verdict
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    514
    DVD Verdict
    Apr 12, 2004
  4. DVD Verdict
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    524
    DVD Verdict
    May 24, 2005
  5. The Linux Community is Killing Linux.

    , Apr 19, 2006, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    37
    Views:
    1,175
    lesbian Hitler
    Apr 22, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page