Betcha never heard "Smoke on the Water" like this

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rôgêr, Mar 2, 2008.

  1. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:52:16 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    Kinda neat right up until they started singing.

    --
    Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact
    measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.

    Mara, Mar 2, 2008

  3. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Rôgêr, Mar 2, 2008
  4. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 18:44:39 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:52:16 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    >> Kinda neat right up until they started singing.

    >No appreciation for ancient culture.

    That wasn't culture. It was...was...awful, is what it was.

    You told me you'd be true. You *didn't* tell me you were going to torture my
    eardrums. The deal's off.

    Mara, Mar 3, 2008
  5. Rôgêr

    doS Guest

    doS, Mar 3, 2008
  6. Rôgêr

    philo Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:52:16 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    > Kinda neat right up until they started singing.

    That was my thought too !!!!
    (Not that I could sing any better though)

    philo, Mar 3, 2008
  7. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 18:23:54 -0600, "philo" <> wrote:

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:52:16 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    >> Kinda neat right up until they started singing.
    >>

    >That was my thought too !!!!
    >(Not that I could sing any better though)

    Well, actually, I *can.* :)

    >> Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the

    >exact
    >> measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.
    >> --Frederick Douglas

    Why isn't my sig being snipped?

    Mara, Mar 3, 2008
  8. Rôgêr

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:52:16 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    Do you do *anything* but waste time poring over Youtube?

    Get a fucking life.

    Dan C, Mar 3, 2008
  9. Rôgêr

    Guest

    "philo" <> wrote:

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:52:16 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    >> Kinda neat right up until they started singing.

    >That was my thought too !!!!
    >(Not that I could sing any better though)

    That's where I called it quits.

    I saw Deep Purple in concert play that song, Buddy Miles was suppose
    to be the warm up but couldn't make it, I read Buddy Miles died last
    week - time and memories.

    --

    Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2008 // 118 PICS SCANNED
    http://randomhot.com/galleries/siswimsuit2008/all.html

    , Mar 3, 2008
  10. Rôgêr

    Rôgêr Guest

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 16:52:16 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    > Do you do *anything* but waste time poring over Youtube?
    >
    > Get a fucking life.

    No, I waste a tremendous amount of time on 24hoursupport.helpdesk, some
    of which is with a total waste of oxygen like you. Killfile me, you
    fucking moron.

    Rôgêr, Mar 3, 2008
  11. Rôgêr

    chuckie® Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    Konichiwa
    Very enlightening, grasshopper. (Oops, lapsed into Chinese there...<sigh>)
    I have to agree with 'Mara', though, I could have done nicely without the
    lyrics. Koto is very soothing usually...

    chuckie®, Mar 3, 2008
  12. Rôgêr

    Dan C Guest

    On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 19:58:41 -0500, Rôgêr wrote:

    >> Do you do *anything* but waste time poring over Youtube?
    >> Get a fucking life.

    > No, I waste a tremendous amount of time on 24hoursupport.helpdesk, some
    > of which is with a total waste of oxygen like you. Killfile me, you
    > fucking moron.

    I hardly *ever* killfile anyone, even the buffoons such as you. Sometimes
    you provide mild amusement in the way you make asses of yourselves, and I
    enjoy laughing at you.

    Dan C, Mar 3, 2008
  13. Rôgêr

    chuckie® Guest

    "chuckie®" <> wrote in message

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    > Konichiwa
    > Very enlightening, grasshopper. (Oops, lapsed into Chinese

    there...<sigh>)
    > I have to agree with 'Mara', though, I could have done nicely without the
    > lyrics. Koto is very soothing usually...

    D...! Misspelled...konnichiwa...<sigh>

    chuckie®, Mar 3, 2008
  14. Rôgêr

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:14:12 -0500, "chuckie®" <> wrote:

    >"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    >Konichiwa
    >Very enlightening, grasshopper. (Oops, lapsed into Chinese there...<sigh>)
    >I have to agree with 'Mara', though, I could have done nicely without the
    >lyrics. Koto is very soothing usually...

    Hai.

    It started so beautifully, and then...

    *FLUSH*

    There. Much better.

    --
    "You can't rush the kind of cool *we* are."
    --Erekosë, Evil Abuse Minion #5

    Mara, Mar 3, 2008
  15. Rôgêr

    chuckcar Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    Like Kubuki on acid. Just too wierd to take. R&R and that (whatever
    genre of Japanese culture it *almost* fits into) just don't work.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Mar 3, 2008
  16. Rôgêr

    Tony Guest

    Is that you Chuck? No wait, this guy is in the right timezone this couldn't be
    that drathconian dipshitstick Chuckcar.

    Tony, Mar 3, 2008
  17. Rôgêr

    Tony Guest

    Is that you Chuck or is the other guy you and you faked a correct
    timezone? By the way Kubuki was a professional wrestler who wrestled on
    television.

    Tony, Mar 3, 2008
  18. Rôgêr

    Tony Guest

    Is that you Chuck? Give us a few lines. Bugger off Steve. I beg your fuckin'
    pardon? No you're wrong. Wrong, no you're wrong. I just don't know which Chuck
    is which?

    Tony, Mar 3, 2008
  19. Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    It's amazing how much that sounds like an indigenous
    Native American tribal war dance song & rhythm.

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I approve this message!

    "It is of interest to note that while some dolphins
    are reported to have learned English -- up to fifty
    words used in correct context -- no human being
    has been reported to have learned dolphinese."
    -- Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcmNaXmjvs

    Bucky Breeder, Mar 3, 2008
  20. Rôgêr

    chuckie® Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message
    > Is that you Chuck? No wait, this guy is in the right timezone this

    couldn't be
    > that drathconian dipshitstick Chuckcar.
    >
    > "chuckie®" wrote:
    >
    > > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sEYIouqEdU

    > > Konichiwa
    > > Very enlightening, grasshopper. (Oops, lapsed into Chinese

    there...<sigh>)
    > > I have to agree with 'Mara', though, I could have done nicely without

    the
    > > lyrics. Koto is very soothing usually...

    > --
    > Regards Tony... Making usenet better for everyone everyday

    A common mistake, I'm told. No, I'm not 'chuckcar', no relation, don't even
    know him...

    chuckie®, Mar 4, 2008