Betas of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv, Jan 28, 2006.

  1. Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549 are going into Beta
    at the end of February. These are the Microsoft Certified Professional
    Developers from the new generation of certification.

    Preparation Guides are available for the Exams:

    Exam 70-547: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-547.asp
    Exam 70-548: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-548.asp
    Exam 70-549: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-549.asp

    SPECIAL OFFER: Candidates who take and achieve passing score in the beta
    exam will receive a free exam voucher* for any Microsoft Certification Exam.
    Vouchers will be sent after exam scores are tabulated.

    To register visit one of our independent testing providers:
    * Thomson Prometric:
    http://www.prometric.com/ContactUs/TestTakers/default.htm
    * Pearson VUE: http://www.vue.com/ms/

    Please use the following promotional codes when registering:

    Exam 71-547: PRO547
    Exam 71-548: BTA548
    Exam 71-549: 549BTA

    Best of luck!
    Sondra Webber
    Program Manager
    Developer and Database Certifications
    Microsoft Corporation

    =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv, Jan 28, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv

    Lulu Guest

    I will keep looking, but I cannot seem to find the test listed at the
    independent testing provider site listed.

    Lulu, Jan 30, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv

    Lulu Guest

    I found the exams vue.com seems to be calling them 71- instead of 70-
    to show that the exams are in beta.

    Lulu, Jan 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv

    Jarod R. Guest

    "Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation"
    <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-549 are going into
    > Beta
    > at the end of February. These are the Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Developers from the new generation of certification.

    <..>

    is this offer only for MCSD or MCAD or for people without it too?
    I would like to begin certification path, and it would be a cool start.

    Best regards,
    Jarod

    Jarod R., Feb 21, 2006
  5. Re: Betas of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-

    These exams are for people without an MCAD or MCSD certification. There are
    additional Upgrade exams for people who already have been certified.

    Those exams are 70-551, 70-552, 70-553 and 70-554. And they are also in
    Beta right now. (And if you sign up, remember that Beta exams are listed with
    the prefix "71", not "70", at the testing centers.)

    Exam 71-551 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the
    Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: UPG551)
    • Exam 71-552 Upgrade - MCAD Skills to MCPD Windows Developer by Using the
    Microsoft .NET Framework (promo code: 552BTA)
    • Exam 71-553 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
    Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 1 (promo
    code: BTA553)
    • Exam 71-554 Upgrade - MCSD Microsoft .NET Skills to MCPD Enterprise
    Application Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework - Part 2 (promo
    code: UPG554)

    Best wishes,
    Sondra Webber [MSFT]
    Product Manager, Developer and Database Certification
    Microsoft Corporation

    =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciBbTVNGVF0=?=, Mar 8, 2006
  6. Re: Betas of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-

    Hi,

    Are 70-553 and 70-554 exams in beta currently? I'm can't find them on VUE
    site.
    (and id 71-XXX variation too).

    Thans,
    David.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgU3BlY3Rvcm1hbg==?=, Apr 29, 2006
  7. Re: Betas of Microsoft Certification Exams 70-547, 70-548, and 70-

    Hi David,

    Beta exams are for a limited time -- usually a few weeks. This Beta is
    over, and the results are being used to create the final version of the exams
    which will be released at the end of May.

    =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciBbTVNGVF0=?=, Apr 29, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv

    prashanthkrishnan

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    need dumps for 70-548 very urgent

    need dumps for 70-548 very urgent .mail to

    prashanthkrishnan, Aug 16, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv

    Priya94

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    70-547 threads

    Hi,

    I need dumps for exam 70-547.If any one have the dumps could you please send it to my mail id:

    Thanks in advance,
    priya

    Priya94, Apr 4, 2008