    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Mar 16, 2008

  2. Graham.

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message
    news:frhq2i$73l$
    : My credit has run out with voipcheap.com and I now want
    : to credit a justvoip.com account, but my Paypal
    : transaction was instantly refunded with the message from
    : Betamax:
    :
    : This transaction is refunded because we do not allow using
    : the same paypal account on more than one user-account.
    : Thank you for understanding.
    :
    : How should I proceed?

    Find a provider with a tad of common sense. Sounds daft to me, somebody
    refusing to take money..?!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Mar 16, 2008

  3. Graham.

    Brian A Guest

    On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:35:48 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Graham." <> wrote in message
    >: My credit has run out with voipcheap.com and I now want
    >: to credit a justvoip.com account, but my Paypal
    >: transaction was instantly refunded with the message from
    >: Betamax:
    >:
    >: This transaction is refunded because we do not allow using
    >: the same paypal account on more than one user-account.
    >: Thank you for understanding.
    >:
    >: How should I proceed?

    Do you have to pay via Paypal? Why not just use a credit card?
    Personally I actively avoid Paypal after their actions resulted in me
    losing £136.

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---
    Brian A, Mar 16, 2008
  4. "Graham." <> schreef in bericht
    > My credit has run out with voipcheap.com and I now want to credit a
    > justvoip.com account, but my Paypal transaction was instantly
    > refunded

    OK, one of the little inconveniences of Betamax ... not allowing using the
    same paypal account on more than one user-account.
    Only work-around is not using Paypal for yoyr 2nd user-account
    Philippe Deleye, Mar 16, 2008