    Thanks
    Tino
    , Jul 12, 2005

  2. Jamco Guest

    We used beta all the time, instead of vhs, and my computer was just fine

    Jamco, Jul 12, 2005

  3. AG Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I keep hearing BETA will mess up a Computer. Myth or Fact?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Tino

    And exactly which BETA are you talking about? A beta is an experimental
    version of a computer program. There are thousands of them going at any
    particular time and yes some of them can mess up a computer. That's why
    they call it that.

    AG
    AG, Jul 16, 2005