Beta Testers for new FRENCH version of CodedColor wanted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by CodedColor Development, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    Our company markets and develops quality WINDOWS® based photo viewing,
    editing and sharing software suitable for home and professional use.

    We are actively seeking persons to test a new FRENCH version of the software
    prior to its release.

    Participants in this beta-test program will be required to provide feedback
    after they have installed and run the
    software. All selected applicants will receive a complimentary copy of the
    final production release.

    The software that you will be testing is the new FRENCH version of
    CodedColor PhotoStudio.
    This software provides the best solution for viewing, organizing, improving,
    storing, printing and sharing all your digital images.

    You must meet the following minimum requirements in order to qualify as a
    potential beta-tester for our software:

    1. Windows® XP / 2000 / NT4.0 / ME / 98
    2. Pentium II 300 MHz Processor or faster
    3. 128 MB RAM or more
    4. 60 MB free disk space for program
    5. Possess a digital camera or have an extensive image library

    Note: supported languages - English, German --- French, Italian and
    Spanish coming soon

    Are you interested in participating? Please send us your name, address, etc.
    via email and we'll email you with instructions on how to
    participate. If you are selected as a beta-tester, you'll be on the
    frontline of photo editing technology.

    Best regards,

    Christian Reithmaier

    1STEIN GmbH
    Email:

    Website: http://www.codedcolor.com
    CodedColor Development, Nov 25, 2003

  2. CodedColor Development

    R2D2 Guest

    "CodedColor Development" <> wrote in

    > Hello,
    >
    > Our company markets and develops quality WINDOWS® based photo viewing,
    > editing and sharing software suitable for home and professional use.
    >
    > We are actively seeking persons to test a new FRENCH version of the
    > software prior to its release.
    >
    > Participants in this beta-test program will be required to provide
    > feedback after they have installed and run the
    > software. All selected applicants will receive a complimentary copy of
    > the final production release.
    >
    > The software that you will be testing is the new FRENCH version of
    > CodedColor PhotoStudio.
    > This software provides the best solution for viewing, organizing,
    > improving, storing, printing and sharing all your digital images.
    >
    > You must meet the following minimum requirements in order to qualify
    > as a potential beta-tester for our software:
    >
    > 1. Windows® XP / 2000 / NT4.0 / ME / 98
    > 2. Pentium II 300 MHz Processor or faster
    > 3. 128 MB RAM or more
    > 4. 60 MB free disk space for program
    > 5. Possess a digital camera or have an extensive image library
    >
    > Note: supported languages - English, German --- French, Italian and
    > Spanish coming soon
    >
    > Are you interested in participating? Please send us your name,
    > address, etc. via email and we'll email you with instructions on how
    > to participate. If you are selected as a beta-tester, you'll be on the
    > frontline of photo editing technology.
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Christian Reithmaier
    >
    > 1STEIN GmbH