    magnium Guest

    How can you because a beta tester for windows vista?

    Do you have to spend the big bucks and get an MSDN subscription?

    magnium, Jul 28, 2005

  2. You can sign up for the beta here:
    http://beta.microsoft.com and use the Guest ID: 'BetaReq' (without quotes,
    its also case sensitve.)

    Also sign up at http://connect.microsoft.com
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 28, 2005

  3. Tanks

    --
    ================
    ¥-- Lombar --¥

    ================

    ¥-- Lombar --¥, Jul 28, 2005
  4. You can also be patient. There will very likely be a public beta at some
    point -- there usually is for a major release of Windows. This public beta
    will have somewhat different resources available as compared to the technical
    beta, but it will certainly give you a chance to use and evaluate the new
    operating system.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 28, 2005
  5. Sorry, obviously I wished to write thanks (perhaps I would buy a new
    keyboard)

    --
    ¥-- Lombar --¥

    ¥-- Lombar --¥, Jul 29, 2005
  6. I got it. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 30, 2005