    There is a strange issue I am trying to fix that I think may be machine
    specific so I need someone to test it for me. The glitch will not harm your
    system. Email me, Trolls need not apply.

    pcbutts1, Jan 14, 2007

  2. pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Anybody want to test a modification to Spyerase that I just put
    > together. There is a strange issue I am trying to fix that I think
    > may be machine specific so I need someone to test it for me. The
    > glitch will not harm your system. Email me, Trolls need not apply.

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
    All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com

    max
    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages:

    What's in a Name?, Jan 14, 2007

  3. pcbutts1

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Anybody want to test a modification to Spyerase that I just put together.
    > There is a strange issue I am trying to fix that I think may be machine
    > specific so I need someone to test it for me. The glitch will not harm your
    > system. Email me, Trolls need not apply.

    BETA always indicates possible chance for corruption. Since your program
    does not off ANY chance to recover improperly deleted files, there is a
    serious expectation that your BETAware could corrupt an install.

    Then there is the question of your ethics - who would trust someone with
    content (like that listed below) on their website?

    Leythos, Jan 14, 2007
  4. pcbutts1

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:17:38 -0800, pcbutts1 Has Frothed:

    > Anybody want to test a modification to Spyerase that I just put together.
    > There is a strange issue I am trying to fix that I think may be machine
    > specific so I need someone to test it for me. The glitch will not harm your
    > system. Email me, Trolls need not apply.

    Sorry if I want to **** my XP box up I'll just do a deltree c:\*.*

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Jan 14, 2007
  5. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Come on now David H. Lipman, Fitz, Rhonda Lea Kirk, F Kwatu F, and George
    Orwell hurry up and reply lets get this over with. You are all that's left.

    pcbutts1, Jan 14, 2007