Beta Results for 70-299 Security Exam now posted on Vue

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Beta Results for 70-299 Security Exam now posted on Vu

    Well, I am a MCSE+S and MCSA+S in Windows 2000. I am a MCSE & MCSA in 2003 and I have 70-298 (I passed the beta on that one), so this makes me a MCSE+S & MCSA+S on Windows 2003. Which is great since I upgraded my 2000 to 2003 this year all on beta exams, and added the 282 beta as an elective. It's been a busy year, and I did the MCDST on the beta too. Very productive!
    =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Congratulations!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Feb 11, 2004

  3. So, now Vue has updated Microsoft Transcripts, and this time again they set the "certificate date" to a standard date. It looks like everyone passing the 299 beta (and have all the other requirements met) will get Dec 1, 2003 date for award of the cert MCSE or MCSA on Windows 2003
    =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=, Feb 12, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=

    Guest Guest

    Mine shows Dec 8th--it appears it's the date that you took the 299 exam.

    Guest, Feb 12, 2004
  5. --
    Memo from Ranjana Hoolash of IP-LABEL

    --------- Start of message text ---------

    Hello everyone,

    Actually, i have just passed the 70-270 exam.

    I am currently looking for the next exam to prepare (Win2003).

    But i just don't know which one to opt for.

    Could anyone advise me please.

    Regards,

    Ranjana

    -------- End of message text ------------

    Ranjana Hoolash, Feb 12, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=

    Brianz Guest

    But were you invited to the beta's or just waited for the codes to be
    disclosed?!

    The MCDST was really not for you (or me for that matter)

    Brianz
    MCSDT, MCSA, MCSE

    Brianz, Feb 12, 2004
  7. =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=

    Brianz Guest

    The server one.

    Brianz, Feb 12, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Hello!

    I did not pass....
    Why am i NOT suprised?

    This is the fourth time (298/299/...) i did not pass a
    beta exam, it's just to damn difficult to pass a beta.
    The minimum score is set to high, i had lots of near
    misses in the past!

    A beta exam takes a lot of time to take (almost 4 hours),
    and literally takes a lot of energy to stay sharp/focussed.
    That's why a beta test's exam score never equals an exam
    score for an official exam!

    I hope "they" (microsoft beta exam designers) take this
    into account in the future!

    So, what do YOU think about the beta exam score limit?
    And do YOU still think it is a good idea to take a beta
    exam?

    Sgt Galaxy
    MCDST, MCSA-2000:S, MCSE-2000

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 12, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=

    har Guest

    No results at prometric yet

    har, Feb 12, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?T3ZlckNlcnRpZmllZA==?=

    Marcco Guest

    I hear that betas are offered for free to some candidates.
    Is that true? And if true, how do you apply for that?

    Marcco
    MCSE on Windows 2000

    Marcco, Feb 12, 2004
  11. Looks like VUE worked out some deal with MS to be the first to post scores this time. Looks like all the complaining from people about their slowness compared to prometric posting scores must hae had some effect... Good for you guys. Bad for me :

    Patric
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmlj?=, Feb 12, 2004
  12. Hi

    The results are now out on Prometric! And yes I did pass!

    I have passed all of my BETA exams until now except one! And in that one the
    exam program failed after I had answered 34 questions and I wasn't able to
    continue! Bummer!

    Hjorleifur Kristinsson
    MCSE:Security on Windows 2003 and more.
    http://www.ok.is/~hjolli