    a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
    ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?
    , Dec 16, 2006

  2. Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi it's giri again. I've received my beta invitation for 70-261. I have
    > a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
    > ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?

    sorry , its 71-261
    , Dec 16, 2006

  3. AJR Guest

    Why the doubt? BTW - The Beta registration has reached it's limit number
    wide.

    AJR, Dec 16, 2006
  4. Montreal MCT Guest

    Snooze=lose :)

    Montreal MCT, Dec 16, 2006
  5. Guest

    wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hi it's giri again. I've received my beta invitation for 70-261. I have
    > > a small doubt regarding the selection of beta exam candidates. How do
    > > ms select the individuals to whom the invitation are sent?

    > sorry , its 71-261

    oooooo!! sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry!sorry! its
    71-621:UPG:MCDST->MCITP
    , Dec 17, 2006
  6. Montreal MCT Guest

    Yeah... and you're probably too late because with beta exams you either
    register fast or you miss it. I'm writing it on Friday and I'll let you
    know what you are missing :)

    Montreal MCT, Dec 17, 2006