    I heard somewhere that I need to be a member of
    something, if I register today, will I be able to take
    these Beta exams ?

    Steve Jamieson, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Steve Jamieson

    Guest Guest

    What do you mean you want to take the beta exams online?
    The exams are not given online. Plus the beta exam was
    held back in November.

    To be invited to take a beta exam you have to sign up for
    MCP Magazine (I think that was the right one) and you will
    get an invite based on your knowledge and currently held
    certifications. I also think you have to have at least
    your MCP certification to be invited to take an exam.

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Steve Jamieson

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    its MCP flash and MCP mag